If you are Tottenham then I wouldn't do that because he is good as DLF, of course, unless if you can afford to have someone like Lewandowski or Benzema instead of him.
i guess i can get a good money from selling him, but sure i can bring lewandowski or benzema, so i wont sell him. btw from all the ppm that you posted about the players which is the most importent one?

i dont understand these man marking instructions? very bdly describe no offence @wilshere/deanthegreenbean
there is no man marking in this tactic, if i was a tactic with man marking, tff would told us.

hey tff, im one of your biggest supporters on here, but i gotta be brutal, these tactics are not very good t all, very very weak at the back, no where near as solid as the previous tactics you deleted, just lost 4 0 to swansea got smashed all ver the pitch, tactic was accomplished all players had high morale as am currently 2nd in prem with newcastle, probably the worst tactic ive ever tried from you, sorry dude just tryna give you some constructive critism and i am in no way saying you are not a tactics master because you are, this one just does not seem to defend, at all

there isnt man marking i just tried it on the tactic seems to work better for me now cant guarantee it will for everyone but im happy doing it

there is no man marking in this tactic, if i was a tactic with man marking, tff would told us.

hey tff, im one of your biggest supporters on here, but i gotta be brutal, these tactics are not very good t all, very very weak at the back, no where near as solid as the previous tactics you deleted, just lost 4 0 to swansea got smashed all ver the pitch, tactic was accomplished all players had high morale as am currently 2nd in prem with newcastle, probably the worst tactic ive ever tried from you, sorry dude just tryna give you some constructive critism and i am in no way saying you are not a tactics master because you are, this one just does not seem to defend, at all

big fan you say? even if u dont like the tactic there is diffrenet ways to say it. have some respecet to the creator of this tactic. haha again big fan but you judge the tactic after one game..

i only said it because it isnt normal to concede 4 first half goals to a team bottom of the league mate, chill

right ttf im convinced it is more solid by man marking also to get more attacking I have put if to get further foward cant promise everyone it will work but putting it out there for you to try

i am very chil

Dude, I don't understand why you always bother to answer such persons like jcrook88?

LOL... he asked how to import tactics to the game just few days ago and that says everything about him...

You can't help such people because they don't have any minimal experience in the game to accept your help because they don't know how the game works and what to expect from it, they just need to play it for some time and get at least some minimal experience to be able to understand what is good and what is bad. :)

Don't waste your time next time... ;)

yes i am an amateur, i have a life and a family that comes before this game meaning i have no time to perfect tactics on a game which really and trully is very very unrealistic compared with real footall, has no reflection on anybodies real knowledge of the game, rather shows who can find various glitches in a very poor ai match engine. also, surely anybody who comes on here to use somebody elses tactic shows that they have very poor success using theyre own work? atleast i know im ****, infact, i never denied it, you sad petty little man.

yes i am an amateur

Of course, you are an amateur but not an idiot I hope?

If you has been playing FM16 only for few days then wouldn't it be more smart to play it at least for few weeks and then make any conclusions about tactics' quality around?

TORNADO TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES :

- tweaked the team's width

- tweaked the passing settings of STC position

- changed role of DCL/DCR positions

Back