TORNADO TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES :

- tweaked GK's distribution

- moved DL/DR to WBL/WBR positions and tweaked PIs and the duty of DR position

Guys, later today I'll update the set pieces because I found some issue about the throw-in setup that causes too much concede on counter after the attacking throw-in... I've got tweak to fix it but I don't update the tactic because I want once more to look at the corner setup and free-kick setup and later I'll update them all the at once...

Last edited:
I thought this ME favored Wide Midfielders with PIs that make them act like Inside Forwards rather than just playing them as Inside Forwards? And that is why you had Wide Midfielders that acted like IFs? So why the change now?

been running tornado V4 for 5 games so far much better was the Supernova, conceding alot from crosses

been running tornado V4 for 5 games so far much better was the Supernova, conceding alot from crosses

im conceding from crosses and constantly getting hit on the break. but i am having success with it. just a little frustrating to see the goals conceded from counters and crosses. wing backs are always to far up the pitch and flanks are exposed badly at times

Last edited:
Yea me too, previously i had tornado v1 and was doing well then i decided to put tornado v4 on then lost 3 games in a row, so i went back to tornado v1 and now 10 games without losing: 7 wins 3 draws

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V5 and tweaked the set pieces.

I strongly recommend to use this update because it fixes the issue when you concede to much after your attacking set pieces on counter-attack.

Also, please notice that now only AML/AMR positions should take the corners.

Last edited:
Would you recommend running the
Latest tornado tactic even though it is competent or is it better to run the supernova one that includes the troubling long throws issue at around 70% of accomplished ?
Bear in mind, this is one week before season starting game.

Last edited:
Early days but seems very inconsistent for me. Struggling to score goals and conceding a fair few.

Would you recommend running the
Latest tornado tactic even though it is competent or is it better to run the supernova one that includes the troubling long throws issue at around 70% of accomplished ?
Bear in mind, this is one week before season starting game.

Its hard to say. I have been having huge success with supernova. Tornado seems weaker defensively. I need to play more matches. i watch them all. never use instant result. i personally dont think instant result shows how good a tactic is.

Don't know if this will help anyone - again just something I have noticed. If you set the OI to close down opposition wide players then less crosses will get in the box. Might help someone I dunno.

Reading all the posts after tornado was released and I'm not sure what to do I trust TFFs tactics but not sure if I want to mess up my save because there a few negative comments

Everton

Started a fresh save with Everton and the Tornado V1 tactic. I was number 1 by christmas! I even beat Man City 5-0!! and afterwards everything went to **** and I ended the season in 5th place. :'( Is it bad to stick with one tactic for a whole season? I dont get why my team suddenly started to play so badly...

Started a fresh save with Everton and the Tornado V1 tactic. I was number 1 by christmas! I even beat Man City 5-0!! and afterwards everything went to **** and I ended the season in 5th place. :'( Is it bad to stick with one tactic for a whole season? I dont get why my team suddenly started to play so badly...

probably a morale issue. im constantly interacting with players. praising and criticizing when needed. if you dont get back to winning ways asap after a defeat it can be tough to come back

Back