There is literally nothing you can do to stop crosses on this game. They are totally OP and the computer is scoring for fun from them.....

probably a morale issue. im constantly interacting with players. praising and criticizing when needed. if you dont get back to winning ways asap after a defeat it can be tough to come back

Fair enough, I'm new to FM, thanks for the response :$ I'm always afraid to criticize the players, if react badly D: I'll try interacting a lot more then

Started a fresh save with Everton and the Tornado V1 tactic. I was number 1 by christmas! I even beat Man City 5-0!! and afterwards everything went to **** and I ended the season in 5th place. :'( Is it bad to stick with one tactic for a whole season? I dont get why my team suddenly started to play so badly...

Is normal do you see in real life the teams play few years on one tactics? in this FM computer teams very good learn how you play and what tactic you use. You must have 3 other tactics to play. And never play lots of games use just one tactic always try play one of 3 tactics. Because computer teams will be never know what tactic do you use in match. If you use all times just one tactic they know how can play with you is normal situation.

Is normal do you see in real life the teams play few years on one tactics? in this FM computer teams very good learn how you play that why you must have 3 other tactics to play. And never play lots of games by one tactic always try play one of 3 tactics. Because computer teams will be never know what tactic do you use in match. If you use everytime one tactic they know how can play with you is normal situation.

OK! I just suck at creating tactics xD I just started playing, so im just copying :D Any other good formations and tactics you guys could recommend?

Supernova seems much more defensively stable. With Tornado you're guaranteed to concede and if your offensive players don't have a good day, you're screwed. It's far too open for my taste. The natural stability of 4141 Supernova provides is much more assuring.

Fair enough, I'm new to FM, thanks for the response :$ I'm always afraid to criticize the players, if react badly D: I'll try interacting a lot more then

I will link you to a youtube video about it. It works wonders

Omg over 1 night there have been 5 versions released of this new tactic? I would have loved to test out the 1 -4 versions but sorry, some people actually sleep. Seeing that there are already 5 tactics and people still seem to get bad results with it, maybe its time TFF9 stops releasing untested doodoo. As the dragon's in the den always say: I'M OUT

Supernova seems much more defensively stable. With Tornado you're guaranteed to concede and if your offensive players don't have a good day, you're screwed. It's far too open for my taste. The natural stability of 4141 Supernova provides is much more assuring.

Absolutely agree with this.

Omg over 1 night there have been 5 versions released of this new tactic? I would have loved to test out the 1 -4 versions but sorry, some people actually sleep. Seeing that there are already 5 tactics and people still seem to get bad results with it, maybe its time TFF9 stops releasing untested doodoo. As the dragon's in the den always say: I'M OUT

It's not rubbish. I think it's good as a tactic when you need a goal. It scores for fun. Just concedes for fun aswell

Listen! TTF try everytime update tactic lots of people asking TTF to make that tactic what he release now. How many pages i read could you make tactic 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 or something like that.
TTF spend lots of time to improved all tactic I think so he make test for this tactics and he see if working better than other he upload that for us!

If you want try make best tactic! is easy to say this tactics is not good.
IF you dont know exactly what is change in FM 2016! You must know that in FM 2016 you need time when your team will meet this tactic well is not just one or two games and say this tactic is Rubbish! Sometimes need 10-15 games or more when your team meet good all tactics.

And second all is about player attributes and your coaches, if they are bad your team need more time to meet tactic. And last thing, no body say this tactic must work for all teams! this is game one times can be working for you but not working for me! always try use in different teams!
Look for example on Mourinho he was coach in Chelsea winner Premier League with Inter winner CL and coming to Real Madrid and never win CL and was sack from Chelsea. Everywhere he try play the same style and the same tactics sometimes is not working this is normal!
Always try improved self change something! TTF make this game easy for us! He spend lots of his private time to make us HAPPY!

Listen! TTF try everytime update tactic lots of people asking TTF to make that tactic what he release now. How many pages i read could you make tactic 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 or something like that.
TTF spend lots of time to improved all tactic I think so he make test for this tactics and he see if working better than other he upload that for us!

IF you dont know exactly what is change in FM 2016! You must know that in FM 2016 you need time when your team will meet this tactic well is not just one or two games and say this tactic is Rubbish! Sometimes need 10-15 games or more when your team meet good all tactics.

And second all is about player attributes and your coaches, if they are bad your team need more time to meet tactic. And last thing, no body say this tactic must work for all teams! this is game one times can be working for you but not working for me! always try use in different teams!
Look for example on Mourinho he was coach in Chelsea winner Premier League with Inter winner CL and coming to Real Madrid and never win CL and was sack from Chelsea. Everywhere he try play the same style and the same tactics sometimes is not working this is normal!
Always try improved self change something! TTF make this game easy for us! He spend lots of his private time to make us HAPPY!

I don't think people are criticising what he does. People are just providing there opinions to help with making the tactic just right. People seem to be having the same issue with Tornado. Conceding more from crosses and on the counter. Its still a very good tactic. Constructive criticism is a good thing. How can TFF ever make better tactics if people don't provide him with an opinion on the stuff he creates.

you missed the point completely, i don't bother with criticising if i don't like something i just close the tab and switch to another thread. I just wanted to give a tip to TFF as i have always done because i'm using his tactics in almost every FM

I don't think people are criticising what he does. People are just providing there opinions to help with making the tactic just right. People seem to be having the same issue with Tornado. Conceding more from crosses and on the counter. Its still a very good tactic. Constructive criticism is a good thing. How can TFF ever make better tactics if people don't provide him with an opinion on the stuff he creates.

No do you know where is main problem for people? They think so just change tactic and team will be play nice. They forget one thing, in this FM computers teams learn very well what tactic you use, and how play against you.

If you use everytime the same tactic the same roles that computers know how scores goals. You must everytime try play different always check how play your rivals! Stoke play different how Barcelona you always must check where they have problems. And sometimes that why TTF tactic not working, because all teams play different football! and you sometimes you must use others roles in your current tactic. If you play all times the same nothing changes that why is easy to say i concending too much goals. But maybe never check why you lost this goals what you make wrong? maybe you need to put extra roles in current tactic. This is the problem people think just run tactic and all win is not that point in this FM.
That not old FM where you buy all starts use one tactic and win everything now you must spend lots of time to check how your rivals plays.

Reading all the posts after tornado was released and I'm not sure what to do I trust TFFs tactics but not sure if I want to mess up my save because there a few negative comments

yup! start testing with man united... (Full play no instant result)

1st game away with spurs 1:1 (leveled just on 85 min)
2nd game home with newcastle win 5:0
3rd game champions league qual. phase 1 away against CSKA moskow lost 4:0 !!!

I just took over Leicester in Sky-Bet Championship, they were in 20th position. Used V5 tactic, and I have won 7 straight games and am already in 10th position :)

I think you're just a bad manager... remember that the tactic should be fluid.

Do you check what is strong players in CSKA? do you use specific roles for this players? and other... JESUS people never learn all teams play different and your computers rivals check you play.. They see where is your problem in your current tactic that why you lost the game is not problem with tactic is problem with your play! small details is main key to play! is not important i am Man United i have great squad i just put my tactic and play. You must before every games check where your rival have weaknesses and where they are stronger and maybe change roles in current tactic, maybe give extra instructions for your player This version FM is much different not just put tactic and win all. Now you every times must think and check how your rival plays and set the team to win the games. Because all teams play different football.

Back