No do you know where is main problem for people? They think so just change tactic and team will be play nice. They forget one thing, in this FM computers teams learn very well what tactic you use, and how play against you.

If you use everytime the same tactic the same roles that computers know how scores goals. You must everytime try play different always check how play your rivals! Stoke play different how Barcelona you always must check where they have problems. And sometimes that why TTF tactic not working, because all teams play different football! and you sometimes you must use others roles in your current tactic. If you play all times the same nothing changes that why is easy to say i concending too much goals. But maybe never check why you lost this goals what you make wrong? maybe you need to put extra roles in current tactic. This is the problem people think just run tactic and all win is not that point in this FM.
That not old FM where you buy all starts use one tactic and win everything now you must spend lots of time to check how your rivals plays.

The AI learning how you play is not the issue here. We're just pointing out issues with the tactic that TFF or other uses can look into. FM is a numbers game. If you have a nice balanced tactic and players with better attributes you will more than likely win. I played 7 seasons with devastator. It was a balanced tactic and produced consistant results. I don't feel the AI ever worked out how I was playing

The AI learning how you play is not the issue here. We're just pointing out issues with the tactic that TFF or other uses can look into. FM is a numbers game. If you have a nice balanced tactic and players with better attributes you will more than likely win. I played 7 seasons with devastator. It was a balanced tactic and produced consistant results. I don't feel the AI ever worked out how I was playing

So make upgrade for current TTF tactic! is easy to say not working if you see any problems in this tactic try fixed self and give resolved for everybody. What is the problem? And this is game any tactic work different for you devastator not working in my games but new tactic is working well. Is just games nobody say all tactic will be work the same in my game and your game.

So make upgrade for current TTF tactic! is easy to say not working if you see any problems in this tactic try fixed self and give resolved for everybody. What is the problem? And this is game any tactic work different for you devastator not working in my games but new tactic is working well. Is just games nobody say all tactic will be work the same in my game and your game.

I have never said the tactic does not work. It does. I was just pointing out issues I can see when watching games. Others are having same issues. Again I will say that I'm just letting TFF and others know. So that they can maybe be aware of a possible issue

If tff removed the old ones that means the current is more efficient working. So....give time to the tactic coz some players cant be 100% work at it. For those that says the deference is not stable...There is no stable deffence yet in this current patch..we hope at new patch will be more stable for our tactics . So... i suggest for those who complaing to get defferenders with higher con / pace and to take better CM with better of the ball / passing /vision , for better possesion..so you dont give up the ball easily for the counter attacks. :)
PS: i havent test the tactic yet... i just game a small advice from my expiriance from years :)

Jesus that make me SAD!! THE PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND IN ANY GAME THE TACTIC CAN WORK DIFFERENT!!!!
This is just the GAME! in you game working Tornado bad in my Working GOOD!!
You never know how will be working in your game!!

FOr me suk sam not working in any games is depend this is just game and all games all different in one games working in other no working. WHEN PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFF Testing

I dont understand why TFF is not releasing a test result of every single upgrade of tacting he is releasing. He has doing that at the beggining but not making it anymore.
By doing that we can see clearly tactic performance between each version.

I dont understand why TFF is not releasing a test result of every single upgrade of tacting he is releasing. He has doing that at the beggining but not making it anymore.
By doing that we can see clearly tactic performance between each version.

WHY?? easy and simple answer for all people tactics can work different he has his private testers and they test this tactic for him and he trust this people.

Why dont he release this test results then ? It can finish all necessary discussions and we can see how much he improved with all this new versions.

Leicester

I'm 15 games unbeaten with this tactic. Made a fresh Leicester save. 14 games won, 1 draw!!! And ofc no transfers.
This tactic is crazy (6)

Back