As Arsenal / Extended highlights:

1st​ Season: experimented with 4132, 4231, 433 and 3142 variations; few quality moments in highlights, but largely uninspiring and game not fun; finished 6th​ in PL, KO’d all other comps. Frustrated with stupid Football Manager and stupid Sports Interactive programmers. NEVER playing again, have more important things to do in life. :@

2nd​ Season: 2 days later: discovered and decided to try Devastator; highlights much more watchable, still some WTF?! Grrr!! moments, but definite big improvement; finished 2nd​ in PL (9 points behind Man City), won the League Cup, got to Europa League Final and lost 2-1 to arghh! Jose Mourinho’s beloved Man Utd. Lot more optimistic about figuring this game out after a couple of weeks break to catch up on all those important life things. 8-|

3rd​ Season: 1 day later: Supernova had already been released so thought I’d just give it a quick bash to see how it works…..63 games later.....finished season with record of 55-7-1 (screenshots to follow), won PL w/104 points, won League Cup, won Champions League, got to FA Cup Final and lost 3-1 to arghh! Jose Mourinho’s beloved Man Utd. Overall though :D

And now TFF I see you’ve just released Tornado, well screw you man, I want my life back.

Only kidding, thanks so much TFF for all your hard work; you've made FM16 enjoyable for me and saved my computer monitor. Cheers bro.

Last edited:
Following on from earlier post.

As Arsenal using Supernova (55-7-1)

1st XI
View attachment 185872

2nd XI
View attachment 185871

Squad
View attachment 185870
Competitions
View attachment 185869

Results
View attachment 185868View attachment 185867

Stats
View attachment 185866

Used Supernova Balanced mainly (90%+), only used Attack if behind in matches after 55th minute. Only used Waste Time if up against a dangerous opponent otherwise just let Balanced run. Made efforts to maximise team talks, subs and rotation.

Looking forward to seeing if I can improve upon those 7 draws and 1 loss with Tornado. :)

Let the man do his job guys. History has shown does it well.constructive criticism only!
On a sidenote, can anyone please link me the supernova version without the throw in tweek? Or tell me how to remove it?

Looking forward to try out the newest tactic.

Devastator works still though - got close to promotion with Paderborn, after getting the job in november finding the club deep in the relegation zone :)

View attachment 185855

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V6 and moved WBL to DL position and changed GK's distribution.

Such configuration shows the best balance between the attack and deference in testing.

Last edited:
So if I'm fine with the defense should I stay with V5?

I tried this with Napoli. Currently 5-4-3 and 6th in the league. Not really impressed :/

So if I'm fine with the defense should I stay with V5?

I recommend that you change anyway.

Probably you won't notice immediatel a positive effect from changing from V5 to V6 for your next match but on a long road distance like 2 seasons and more you'll get better resuts with V6 than V5.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V6 and moved WBL to DL position and changed GK's distribution.

Such configuration shows the best balance between the attack and deference in testing.

Last edited:

Love your work for us, Thx Again but...
Can not undestand why it could be better with WBL moved to DL position and No change with WBR...

Team is unbalanced like this, maybe one Cm need to be on Support no ?
Right Side look really "strange"...

Could explain how it could be more balance ?

New to this forum, where do I find the Supernova tactic people are talking about? Thanks :)

Can not undestand why it could be better with WBL moved to DL position and No change with WBR...

Could explain how it could be more balance ?

It's all about Risk/Reward ratio the new configuration has a better ratio.

The previous configuration is too vulnerable to opposition’s counter attacks but same time any possible advantages that it gives in attack don't compensate enough for that risk.

TFF...if I have a better WBL than WBR, can I move the LB back to WBL and move my WBR to RB? Basically mirroring what you've done in V6. Also, why the change from wide midfielders to IFs? In your previous tactics the WMs have always been the best performers for me.

TFF...if I have a better WBL than WBR, can I move the LB back to WBL and move my WBR to RB? Basically mirroring what you've done in V6.

Yes, you can do that but also don't forget to mirror the GK's distribution settings too...

Also, why the change from wide midfielders to IFs? In your previous tactics the WMs have always been the best performers for me.

Mate, honestly... it makes no sense to me to care about an individual performance of some positions because the only thing that is important is having a positive result in matches and Tornado V6 gives you the best chances to have such result compare to any versions Supernova or Devastator tactics...

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Last edited:
TFF in v6 if I move the right back to the full back position will it have an effect on the tactic?

Back