Yeah I mean that

If you want to have DL/DR positions instead of DL/WBR positions then I wouldn't recommend to do that because it'll decrease the tactic’s efficiency... by moving WBR to DR you greatly reduce the attack's efficiency but same time it doesn't improve the defense enough to compensate the decreasing efficiency in attack so in total the result from that change would be negative.

If you want to have DL/DR positions instead of DL/WBR positions then I wouldn't recommend to do that because it'll decrease the tactic’s efficiency... by moving WBR to DR you greatly reduce the attack's efficiency but same time it doesn't improve the defense enough to compensate the decreasing efficiency in attack so in total the result from that change would be negative.
So why the DL isn't in a WBL position?

So why the DL isn't in a WBL position?

Because there's an opposition situation and having WBL instead of DL decreases the defense's efficiency by bigger amount than it increases the attack efficiency so in total the result from that change would be negative.

For example, you can ask your GK to go forward during your attacking corners... would it improve the efficiency of your attacking corners? Yes, it'll will improve but for a small amount but still improve but same time it'll greatly reduce the defense's efficiency by much bigger amount so it's obvious that it makes no sense to ask your GK to go forward during your attacking corners...

Absolutely any tactical setting has an impact on the attack's efficiency and the defense efficiency but that impact isn't such obvious as with GK's example above and and very often it's hard to say how much it improves your attack's efficiency and decreases your defense's efficiency but if you want to have the most efficient tactic then you need to have the best balance possible.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V6 and moved WBL to DL position and changed GK's distribution.

Such configuration shows the best balance between the attack and deference in testing.

Last edited:
Hey TFF - version 6 is solid! thanks. Lots of big wins and lots of wins without conceding. This is the best tactic I have used on FM16. Thanks for providing us with awesome tactics!

For example, you can ask your GK to go forward during your attacking corners...

Please make a corner setup with GK going foward on all corners :P

Something like this - guaranteed success:

aU0xmOk.jpg

Please make a corner setup with GK going foward on all corners :P

Something like this - guaranteed success:

aU0xmOk.jpg

I remember in like FM 2011 or something, that there was a tactic where indeed your GK kept scoring every corning :P my GK turned out to be one of the best goalscorers of the club haha.. good old days

why are you dont check OP? This question appears every page, people why are you so stupid?????

Super Nova Balanced still has it!

Media prediction 19th

4BUgmmd.png

At the moment, I don't like Tornado since it's far too open at the back for my taste plus I don't really like asymmetric formations.
Super Nova all the way. :)

Back