Super Nova Balanced still has it!

Media prediction 19th

At the moment, I don't like Tornado since it's far too open at the back for my taste plus I don't really like asymmetric formations.
Super Nova all the way. :)

I personally agree! I have had the best results with SuperNova.

I don't suppose you have the details from the opening post when Supernova was the main tactic, please? I have the tactic files just want the training details / ppm's / instructions?

I agree...I was leading Serie A with Inter Milan (more than 10 points) with Supernova. I decided to swap to Tornado and I lost in CL Quarter Final against Benfica and I won Serie A only at the last game for the goal difference!! With Tornado I had a lot of shots but not CCC and my team just can't score (I had five 0 - 0 in a row with low level team). Moreover my DCs were too large and there was a lot of space for opponent's strikers.

I will start next season with Supernova (mixing balanced attacking and waste). Thank TFF for Supernova!!

Guys, I'm adding to the OP a tweaked version of Tornado tactic that performs about 30% better but you need to set the specific man marking for it every match... so if you play without "Instant Result" and you willing to bother with setting specific man marking then you can get about 30% better results with it.

Last edited:
Funnily enough Tornado actually has me creating more chances than Supernova and the defense is about the same but for some god forsaken reason the opposition consistently scores with WAY less chances. I've counted over the past few games and the opposition scores with roughly half the chances that I would need for a goal. Its a good tactic but infuriating ME prevents it from succeeding :/

Guys, I'm adding to the OP a tweaked version of Tornado tactic that performs about 30% better but you need to set the specific man marking for it every match... so if you play without "Instant Result" and you willing to bother with setting specific man marking then you can get about 30% better results with it.

Can you repost the "Specific man marking" in OP?

When TotalFootballFan9)? I want to try it...

great job

cheers

Guys, here's a tweaked version of TORNADO tactic that performs up to 30% better but you need to set the specific man marking for it every match.

If you don't want to bother with setting the man marking then you'd better use TORANDO tactic.

All additional information about setting the specific man marking can be found at the OP.

*** VORTEX ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF VORTEX V1

Vortex_V1_Barca.png
Vortex_V1_Real.png

Can you repost the "Specific man marking" in OP?

Yes, I've done that and you can fidn it at the OP.

Last edited:
Been having good results with vortex as newcastle, thanks a lot for the tactic! The amount of work you put in is insane!! but my one problem is I concede a lot from balls over the top so I was wondering would lowering the defensive line and unticking offside trap disrupt the tactic?

First 4 games with Vortex (not even 100% fluid) 8 goals scored 0 conceded and a nice 3-0 win over Man City in the FA Cup semi final playing as Watford

hmm... Vortex doesn't seem to be working for me but Tornado v1 and v6 seems to be working very well for me.

Guys, here's a tweaked version of TORNADO tactic that performs up to 30% better but you need to set the specific man marking for it every match.

If you don't want to bother with setting the man marking then you'd better use TORANDO tactic.

All additional information about setting the specific man marking can be found at the OP.

*** VORTEX ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF VORTEX V1

Vortex_V1_Barca.png
Vortex_V1_Real.png

It looks awesome!

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
I dont use instant result i watch games. But still for me is tornado better. Ut this is me and just me. I will stay in tornado for a while. Nice job TTF

Back