4 match vortex more than 10 for 1 conceded great job :) wdr seems have such big impact and scoring also :) STR havent so big impact to scoring but win is win

Yes, but I dont found it in the game. Where is it? Which steps I have to follow to arrive there?
Sorry for my english

You need to set your left striker to man mark the opposition player that plays on the position under the arrow.

Please notice that you need to set the specific man marking not only against the formations that are shown at the screenshot but also against any other formations but what position to man mark against other formations should be obvious.

Yes, but I dont found it in the game. Where is it? Which steps I have to follow to arrive there?
Sorry for my english

I think if I can remember correctly - On match day after you have confirmed you team adn set the Opposition instructions, you go to tactics, player instructions and hit the edit button. On the screen that pops up, bottom left is mark specific player.

Not sure if this has been brought up already, but is it possible to train a player to use the other foot? I can't figure it if you can.

Reason I ask is I'm trying to raise an all English side with Spurs using Tornado and English left footed AMR's are very, very few and far between.

Cheers

Not sure if this has been brought up already, but is it possible to train a player to use the other foot? I can't figure it if you can.

Reason I ask is I'm trying to raise an all English side with Spurs using Tornado and English left footed AMR's are very, very few and far between.

Cheers
There is a PPM called 'Works on developing weaker foot' that may help

Vortex is a really good tactic! only you score not a lot of goals, the defending is very good!

Tried with the Vortex too, but still only win like 50% of the matches

Do you give time your team to learn tactic? do you put in trening very high to learn tactic??? is not only put tactic in empty slot and working not this FM try learn yours players this tactic much.
Do you put man marking for Vortex?

Back