Tornado and Vortex are both terrible for me with Liverpool, doing amazing with Supernova but does anyone have the filters? I need WMR and BPD's.

After trying Vortex, I find Super Nova Balanced still better. I don't doubt Vortex shows better results in TFF's tests, but in my current save Super Nova is far, far better.
Maybe it'll change, who knows. Super Nova is a flat 4141, which gives you two banks of four to defend. It's solid, and when you get the ball, your midfield surges forward to help the F9. It's great to watch.

In Tornado and Vortex, you have two IFs which don't do enough defending, even on support. It's been a known issue for a long time in FM that players in AML/R stratum don't defend well enough. Apart from that, you have wingbacks, one of them even more advanced so it's a whole lot riskier. Fullbacks, even on attack, are not as reckless.

I don't doubt Vortex is amazing for some people, but for those who struggle with it, I recommend sticking with Super Nova.

I do not ask for help ******* , I just said that vortex it's sucks

Please, try not offend the others users. This a forum to help people who love FM. Try to be polite, you'll find out it's very easy.

New tactic works fantastic for me playing Inter! Great job, i appreciate.
View attachment 185526
first matches, that drew was from 2-0 lead so i could faster use Waste Time
now ahead i have game vs Juve :D hope to do well

Last edited:
Vortex is incredible! Great work TFF.

Will there be a waste time vortex?

Because I have a team built around 2 strikers and obviously the tornado one has just the one :)

Also if you need one goal do you guys ever change the mentality to overload?

TTF

Take a bow! The quality and number of tactics that you distribute to the community is quite incredible.

On the whole, I make my own tactics taking ideas from the many different forums that are available and have had much success over the years.

I enjoy downloading your tactics and looking at the various team and player instructions and trying to work out what makes them so effective.

Have you ever considered writing up a post or a blog explaining your thinking behind how you build your tactics. I understand this is time-consuming but if you were able to do one I would be extremely interested in reading your thoughts.

Taking supernova for example;

The tackle harder player instruction throughout is extremely effective. The shoot less often instruction throughout also has obvious benefits! The closing down more instruction of the attacking players is very interesting. However, why do you have the wide midfielders closing down much more? The halfback and the two ballplaying defenders are asked to close down less – why?

What is the reason for the wide midfielders roaming more and sitting narrower? The four defenders at the back are not asked to mark tighter but everybody else is. Why is that?

What is the reason for players that have been picked to make risky passes?

Is there an explanation for the team instructions chosen? Why control and why the shape?

The tactics are brilliant and work very effectively but it would be very useful to understand the thinking behind how you set these up as I would like to learn in order that I can bring some of that thinking to my own tactic making.

Perfectly understand if you cannot be bothered but if you were to write up an explanation or a blog I think it would be one of the most read in the whole community!

Whatever the outcome thank you very much for your contribution to tactics – they are simply brilliant!

Could you tell where this Super Nova Tactic is, or send me a link. Would like to try it out.

supernova is/was far far superior to these tactics in my opinion, supernova were best tactics set online until they were deleted.

View attachment 185510

I'm using Tornado. The tactic took a while to fit in, but after it became 100%, began to flow brightly!

The vortex'm using little by little, when I won there place for players settle into gradually. Against Las Palmas was the first time I used it from the start, and guess: 8-0 !!!!!!!!!!!

just did it after being 100! the slot tactics.

but I have to admit that Supernova was a very consistent tactic ... and in my opinion should be left in the initial post. For more fragile or who want to appreciate the security teams, the supernova was incredible, after all, won undefeated Spanish with her.

The Tornado Vortex and play a more attacking football, but every so often we take the goal and gets tricky draw, it happens rarely, like once in ten, but it happens

Good!

Last edited:
Could everyone please upload the Supernova? Is manual man marking needed?

THX!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, here's a tweaked version of TORNADO tactic that performs up to 30% better but you need to set the specific man marking for it every match.

If you don't want to bother with setting the man marking then you'd better use TORANDO tactic.

All additional information about setting the specific man marking can be found at the OP.

*** VORTEX ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF VORTEX V1

Vortex_V1_Barca.png
Vortex_V1_Real.png

Yes, I've done that and you can fidn it at the OP.

Hey TFF,

Can you add waste time tactic for Vortex?

Thanks! :)

Back