btw whoever uploaded those supernova tactics they are not the latest versions, shouls still be fine tho

So i start again with inter,same tactic,same training,man marking...and now after 10 games 9w and 1 D...wtf it's wrong with this game?

So i start again with inter,same tactic,same training,man marking...and now after 10 games 9w and 1 D...wtf it's wrong with this game?

Wtf it's wrong with.. you

Something like ******* manager ?

Maybe you did something wrong at the beginning of your old save (tactic wasn't fluid etc)

that vortex formation using the man marking system, i duno how you came up with that, but it destros the match engine, i take back and apologize for saying supernova was better, this tactic is actualy insane and im not exageratig, everybody try it now!

For those people who were asking about developing a weaker foot, I've just stumbled on the answer. Go to Development, New Preferred Move, Technique Training.

yet again i must say, oscar cardozo for about the 10th year in a row is the best finisher on the game, the guy does not miss, ever, if you cant finish, sign him, i do it every year even tho the coaches always say hes rated like 2 stars, hes better than anyone at finishing chances

There are 2 tactics: TORNADO and VORTEX.

VORTEX is better than TORNADO but only if you set the specific man marking for it every match.

If you don't want to set the specific man marking for VORTEX tactic then you'd better use TORNADO tactic.

*** TORNADO ***

AML should be right footed.

AMR should be left footed or at least have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot.

Opposition Instructions are important so make sure you set them as recommend!

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF TORNADO V6

Tornado_Barca_V6.png
Tornado_Real_V6.png

*** VORTEX ***

This is a tweaked version of TORNADO tactic that perform up to 30% better but you need to set the specific man marking for it every match and if you don't want to bother yourself by doing it then you’d better use TORNADO tactic.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF VORTEX V1

Vortex_V1_Barca.png
Vortex_V1_Real.png

Information about the specific man marking for VORTEX tactic:

You need to set your left striker to man mark the opposition player that plays on the position under the arrow.

Please notice that you need to set the specific man marking not only against the formations that are shown at the screenshot but also against any other formations but what position to man mark against other formations should be obvious.

View attachment 1014387

WASTE TIME TACTIC:

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won't concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

DOWNLOAD THE WASTE TACTIC -->TFF TORNADO (WASTE TIME) V1

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- Opposition Instructions are important so make sure you set them as recommend!

- If you have a red card and you use TORNADO tactic then remove MCL and move MCR to the center.

- If you have a red card and you use VORTEX tactic then remove STCL and move MCR to the center(you will be playing without the man marking).

- AML should be right footed.

- AMR should be left footed or at least have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot.

- Only AML/AMR positions should take the corners.

SOME TIPS HOW TO BUILD YOUR TEAM:

I'm sure that many already noticed that this year FM version demands to pay more attention to the squad building area in order to have a success in the game. You might noticed that players get tired sufficiently after matches and there are a lot of injures and red cards so as I said to have a success in the game you must build your team that way to be protected against those issues.

I recommend you to have no less than 3 players for every position but it doesn't mean that you should have exactly 3 players for every position because one player might cover few positions.

Train your players to play many different positions because it might be very helpful.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:
View attachment 1001620

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

fm16tern.png

Individual Training Focus:

STCR - Deep Lying Forward

AML/AMR - Inside Forward

MCL/MCR – Advanced Playmaker

DM – Defensive Midfielder

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender

DL/DR – Complete Wing Back

GK – Goalkeeper

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS TORNADO V1

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case if you find it hard to find players through the filters here's what you can do there's an option that allows you to "easy match conditions" in the Scouting menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double the pool of players that show in the search field but you need to pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend avoid to have difference more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

Deep Lying Forward

Technique 15+
Passing 14+
First Touch 14+
Finishing 14+
Off The Ball 14+
Strength 13+
Dribbling 13+
Long Shots 13+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Anticipation 13+
Composure 13+
Teamwork 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+

The Left Inside Forward

Main foot should be Right!

Technique 15+
Dribbling 15+
First Touch 15+
Acceleration 15+
Agility 15+
Pace 13+
Flair 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Passing 13+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Composure 13+
Anticipation 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+

The Right Inside Forward

Main foot should be Left or at least a player should have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot!

Technique 15+
Dribbling 15+
First Touch 15+
Acceleration 15+
Agility 15+
Pace 13+
Flair 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Passing 13+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Composure 13+
Anticipation 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+

CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS (ATTACK)

Technique 15+
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
First Touch 15+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 13+
Decisions 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Anticipation 13+
Dribbling 12+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Flair 11+

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 14+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 12+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Technique 11+
First Touch 11+
Passing 11+
Vision 11+

WING BACKS

Acceleration 15+
Agility 12+
Pace 14+
Work Rate 14+
Tackling 14+
Positioning 13+
Marking 12+
Dribling 12+
Technique 12+
Passing 12+
Crossing 12+

CENTRAL DEFENDERS

Strength 15+
Positioning 15+
Marking 15+
Concentration 14+
Jumping Reach 14+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 14+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Work Rate 13+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+

GK

Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

INSIDE FORWARDS
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Cuts Inside From Both Flanks"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times"

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times"

Here are lists of suitable players that can be used as Left Inside Forward, Right Inside Forward, Deep Lying Forward and Central Midfielder (Attack)

Please notice that not all players from the lists have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for AMC/ML/MR positions and it might require training them to increase the rating for these positions to "Accomplished/Natural".

Deep Lying Forward

View attachment 1013953

Left Inside Forward

View attachment 1013954

Right Inside Forward

View attachment 1013955

Central Midfielders (Attack)

View attachment 1010069

!!!!!WHAT DOES VORTEX DO!!!!!
View attachment 185438

THANKS TFF...

Tried Vortex for a few matches. Been using Supernova for the rest of the season, so Vortex was fluid right away (expect the formation part).

I play on Attacking mentality (changing to "counter" away if we have a lead and I feel like we're starting to get sloppy), cause **** defending when you have a team of superstars. (H)

View attachment 185409View attachment 185408View attachment 185407

I like it. |) Especially that first one. (6)

Trying VORTEX right now... with Tottenham, and losing a away game for Arsenal. Just put the man marking on Ramsay.

Back