can you post tornado v6 please? if those results are real thats insane lol

all this tactics is average mate i tried all the best tactic right know is this from hiya SIMPLY SOLID_A5054F93-CF7F-41C0-9E0B-F04ACBD89E3A and nobody i think they tried classic 4-4-2 with solid defens and good attack if we find and corner routine i think we break the M.E pls s try it i reccomende it....sorry for my english....
whats the point of posting this tactic here? you said that tactic is average, well o am sure that u didnt follow the op as it should, people are doing wonders with this tacic, so when post other tactic here and saying that this tactic is average. sorry but this is very disrespectful

Worst Season ever

Guys.. I'm desperate.. I've done 2 good seasons with SUpernova V2, and now my 3rd season (2nd in La Liga) I'm drawning.. My team always have more shots in goal and usually more chances created, but it doesn't convert, and my defense is leaking goals, usually because of my full backs..
I'm training Valladolid, by the way

Guys.. I'm desperate.. I've done 2 good seasons with SUpernova V2, and now my 3rd season (2nd in La Liga) I'm drawning.. My team always have more shots in goal and usually more chances created, but it doesn't convert, and my defense is leaking goals, usually because of my full backs..

if you are in 3rd season i guess you buy some player . and this new players supposed to learn language for they full potential . I think your solution is wait :)

provide more info please...hows team morale? how well is your team gelled (u can check this via your *** Man), how fluid is the tactic?

fkn lamela sucks so bad here. 17 games and 0 goals and 2 assists. never had such bad performance from a player in over 10 years fm. #1 in premier league with 12 points on #2 so everything else works great.

Hello , first thanks for tactic

I would like to know how to use the recrutement .
Filter in game + fmrte ? Direct in fmrte ? Sort by CA ?
Thanks

ps : sorry for my English , im French..

Vortex V1 until the end (of this patch)

Last edited:
When deciding on whether to use the normal or mirror version of vortex what do we need to consider player wise do we need a more attacking player if they play the as the more att mid ??

When deciding on whether to use the normal or mirror version of vortex what do we need to consider player wise do we need a more attacking player if they play the as the more att mid ??

You need the same type of players for the Inside Forward and Wide Midfielder positions because they do very similar job in matches and they need to have very similar attributes to do that job so your decision what tactic to use shouldn't depend on the attributes of your players for these positions.

Your decision what tactic to use should depend on these factors:

1) it's simple they should have "Natural" or "Accomplished" rating for the positions.

2) Their main foot. As you know that you need a right footed at the left side and the left footed at the right side but it isn't always possible so I recommend to always use a player with "the proper" foot at the Inside Forward position because the bigger part of your attack develops through that side.

For example, I always build my team around the normal version because it's much easier to find right footed players than left footed players.

At MR position I usually use right footed players that have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot.

Last edited:

*** ECLIPSE ***

AML should be right footed or if you use the mirror version then AMR should be left footed or at least have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot

MR should be left footed or at least have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot or if you use the mirror version then ML should be right footed.

Is it only eclipse or vortex too?

You need the same type of players for the Inside Forward and Wide Midfielder positions because they do very similar job in matches and they need to have very similar attributes to do that job so your decision what tactic to use shouldn't depend on the attributes of your players for these positions.

Your decision what tactic to use should depend on these factors:

1) it's simple they should have "Natural" or "Accomplished" rating for the positions.

2) Their main foot. As you know that you need a right footed at the left side and the left footed at the right side but it isn't always possible so I recommend to always use a player with "the proper" foot at the Inside Forward position because the bigger part of your attack develops through that side.

For example, I always build my team around the normal version because it's much easier to find right footed players than left footed players.

At MR position I usually use right footed players that have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot.
So with my Everton save I should be ok playing delofeu or mirallas as the right sided inside fwd??

does it matter which player is IF and which player is WM in terms of quality?

for example, if you had a left footed player who could play MR/AMR green and a right footed player who could play ML/AML green, and the left footed player is a lot better than the right footed player, would it be better to have the left footed player as MR or use the version with him as AMR?

Back