So with my Everton save I should be ok playing delofeu or mirallas as the right sided inside fwd??

Yes.

does it matter which player is IF and which player is WM in terms of quality?

for example, if you had a left footed player who could play MR/AMR green and a right footed player who could play ML/AML green, and the left footed player is a lot better than the right footed player, would it be better to have the left footed player as MR or use the version with him as AMR?

As I said the most of your attacks develop through the Inside Forward's side so you always want to have your best player at this position and he always should have "the proper" main foot.

In your examples I would use AMR version.

Yes.

As I said the most of your attacks develop through the Inside Forward's side so you always want to have your best player at this position and he always should have "the proper" main foot.

In your examples I would use AMR version.
so if I'm understanding right your recomending just having two right footed players that can use both feet ?? Or if we get the chance should we sign left footers for amr pos

so if I'm understanding right your recomending just having two right footed players that can use both feet ?? Or if we get the chance should we sign left footers for amr pos

Mate, I recommend the same as I wrote at the OP and nothing has changed. :)

Please, re-read the post that you quoted and Tacticseeker's question that I answered.

I like how their is different layers of attack. DLF, IF, CMA, and WM. all attacking final third at different momnets. will make it extremely hard to mark them. so much movement. TFF what about changing one CMA to a box to box. would create another layer of attack

My team has been hard to score, I crush every team in the league but still I managed to only win with 1-0 or get a draw 0-0.

Does anyone have any tips how to get the team to score more goals?

My team has been hard to score, I crush every team in the league but still I managed to only win with 1-0 or get a draw 0-0.

Does anyone have any tips how to get the team to score more goals?

Either sign players with better finishing/composure or try attacking movement training.

My players are more than perfect for the league I play in.

If your attackers have Finishing, Long Shots and Composure around "10" then they won’t score and it doesn't matter what quality league you play... they won't score even if you play in the weakest league posible...

If a player has Finishing, Long Shots and Composure < "11" then it means you won't see goals from this player.

If a player has Finishing, Long Shots and Composure => "15" means this player score most of his chances.

If a player has Finishing, Long Shots and Composure = "20" means Messi or Ronaldo. ;)

Last edited:
If you attackers have Finishing, Long Shots and Composure around "10" then they won’t score and it doesn't matter what quality league you play... they won't score even if you play in the weakest league posible...

If a player has Finishing, Long Shots and Composure < "11" then it means you won't see goals from this player.

If a player has Finishing, Long Shots and Composure => "15" means this player score most of his chances.

If a player has Finishing, Long Shots and Composure = "20" means Messi or Ronaldo. ;)

Thanks for the info TFF ;)

If your attackers have Finishing, Long Shots and Composure around "10" then they won’t score and it doesn't matter what quality league you play... they won't score even if you play in the weakest league posible...

think after reading this I need to invest in top attacking talent and fast not sure lukaku and kone are gonna win me many titles

so your basically saying your tactics are not suitable for lower league. you wont find players with those attributes in vanarama n/s.

Thanks for the info TFF ;)

You are welcome ;)

Btw, also, you should look at the foot's rating of your attackers.

At the moment when a player has a scoring opportunity in matches it might be that he has the ball at his left or right foot and if it happened that he had the ball at his weak foot and his weak foot's rating is low (less than "Fairly Strong") then there’s a big probability that he'll miss even if he has a good Finishing, Long Shots and Composure.

That's why Messi, Neymar and Suarez have the weak foot's rating more 13+("Fairly Strong"/"Strong") and that's why the weak foot's rating costs a lot of CA for attackers.

If some of your attackers has less than "8"(Weak) rating for his weak foot then you can try to increase his rating for the weak foot by training him PPM that attempts to increase his rating for the weak foot, this PPM can be found at the "Technique training" section, this PPM's called "Attempt to develops weak foot".

Also if he fails to improve the weak foot’s rating then you can try to teach him "Avoid using his weak foot" PPM.

Last edited:
so your basically saying your tactics are not suitable for lower league. you wont find players with those attributes in vanarama n/s.

Heh... Mate, you really need to have some "special" logical thinking to make such conclusion... ;)

When you play in the lower leagues and you have very poor players then it doesn't matter because your opponents also have very poor players and what you need to care about is having batter players than your opponents have to smash the league you play... that's all.

In the lower leagues your attackers have very low Finishing, Long Shots and Composure and they miss a lot of scoring chances but your opponents have the similar poor attackers that also miss a lot of scoring and if your tactic creates more scoring chances then your opponents tactic then you win because in this case you have more chances to score more goals than your opponents in matches.

In that post I was saying that you can't expect to see that your attackers score 100% of their chances if they have Finishing, Long Shots and Composure below some levels and even if they have these attributes "20" they won’t score 100% of their chances but the higher these attributes the higher thier chances to score.

The recommended attributes that can be seen at the OP isn't necessary "requirements" for the tactic "work" and with this tactic you will be greatly overachieving with any players and any team. The recommended attributes that can be seen at the OP serves only one propose is to give understanding what attributes are the most important for the positions and how players' CA should be spend at the optimal way.

Let's say you are able to get 130 CA players for MC position and if you look at the recommend attributes at the OP then you should get understanding how this 130 CA should be spend in the optimal way.

Last edited:
Back