hey tff, if you have erik lamala he is amr left footed, and christian eriksen who got either footed, which version would u use?

Heh... Mate, you really need to have some "special" logical thinking to make such conclusion... ;)

When you play in the lower leagues and you have very poor players then it doesn't matter because your opponents also have very poor players and what you need to care about is having batter players than your opponents have to smash the league you play... that's all.

In the lower leagues your attackers have very low Finishing, Long Shots and Composure and they miss a lot of scoring chances but your opponents have the similar poor attackers that also miss a lot of scoring and if your tactic creates more scoring chances then your opponents tactic then you win because in this case you have more chances to score more goals than your opponents in matches.

In that post I was saying that you can't expect to see that your attackers score 100% of their chances if they have Finishing, Long Shots and Composure below some levels and even if they have these attributes "20" they won’t score 100% of their chances but the higher these attributes the higher thier chances to score.

The recommended attributes that can be seen at the OP isn't necessary "requirements" for the tactic "work" and with this tactic you will be greatly overachieving with any players and any team. The recommended attributes that can be seen at the OP serves only one propose is to give understanding what attributes are the most important for the positions and how players' CA should be spend at the optimal way.

Let's say you are able to get 130 CA players for MC position and if you look at the recommend attributes at the OP then you should get understanding how this 130 CA should be spend in the optimal way.

i meant filters not tactic. they would need adjusting to find suitable players. i know your tactic works lower league. ive used them with dresden and ebssfleet. both teams are now in top flight football. but i did use my own filters. i should check what i have written before i click post

i meant filters not tactic. they would need adjusting to find suitable players. i know your tactic works lower league. ive used them with dresden and ebssfleet. both teams are now in top flight football. but i did use my own filters. i should check what i have written before i click post

Mate, there more than 400 leagues in the game and for every league you need specific filters that suite to that league because every league consists of different CA players...

Are you suggesting that I make 400 different filters for every league in the game? :)

I made an "universal" filters that everyone can tweak according the league that he plays and the level of the club that he manages. Would you agree that having such filters would be better than nothing?

For example, in some league a player with 110 CA is end of your dreams and with a team that consist of 110 CA players you will be dominating the league but in other league the weakest team consist of 110 CA players and to dominate that league you need to have 130 CA players.

As you can see you need to tweak the filters to suite the league you play... I thought such thing is obvious and it didn't require additional explanation.

hey tff, if you have erik lamala he is amr left footed, and christian eriksen who got either footed, which version would u use?

Eriksen and Lamela are similar quality players so it really doesn't matter and my choice what tactic to use would depend on how many good right footed players and good left footed players do I have in my team.

It's inevitable that there'll be injuries and they will get tired so you need to rotate and make substitution during matches but constantly switching between tactic it's pain in ***... so if you have more good right footed players than left footed then use AML version and build your team around this version.

Mate, there more than 400 leagues in the game and for every league you need specific filters that suite to that league because every league consists of different CA players...

Are you suggesting that I make 400 different filters for every league in the game? :)

I made an "universal" filters that everyone can tweak according the league that he plays and the level of the club that he manages. Would you agree that having such filters would be better than nothing?

For example, in some league a player with 110 CA is end of your dreams and with a team that consist of 110 CA players you will be dominating the league but in other league the weakest team consist of 110 CA players and to dominate that league you need to have 130 CA players.

As you can see you need to tweak the filters to suite the league you play... I thought such thing is obvious and it didn't require additional explanation.

Eriksen and Lamela are similar quality players so it really doesn't matter and my choice what tactic to use would depend on how many good right footed players and good left footed players do I have in my team.

It's inevitable that there'll be injuries and they will get tired so you need to rotate and make substitution during matches but constantly switching between tactic it's pain in ***... so if you have more good right footed players than left footed then use AML version and build your team around this version.
thanks alot mate, i also have beradi and zivkovic to the amr position, and for the left i have son henug min, and nacer chadii

I was a big fan of Supernova V3 but I have to say Eclipse V1 is better. Easily the best tactic I've used.

dont tell me lamela plays good in your game please :). the dude hasn't scored yet and it's end of december.
i think it might be a glitch or something, he missed 10 ccc's in last 4 games already, chances even yaya sanogoal would have scored.

dont tell me lamela plays good in your game please :). the dude hasn't scored yet and it's end of december.
i think it might be a glitch or something, he missed 10 ccc's in last 4 games already, chances even yaya sanogoal would have scored.
he is dping a prety good job, he is injured now so i use zivkovic

It doesnt need explanation, no. i have already said i made own filters to fit in with the league i play. my original post where i said the filters dont fit was more in relation to someone else saying they couldnt score and maybe an adjustment was need to find players. i should have explained better what i was saying. like i said, i didnt check what i wrote before i posted.

it doesnt need explanation, no. i have already said i made own filters to fit in with the league i play. my original post where i said the filters dont fit was more in relation to someone else saying they couldnt score and maybe an adjustment was need to find players. i should have explained better what i was saying. like i said, i didnt check what i wrote before i posted.

i have already said i made own filters to fit in with the league i played

You can use the filters form the OP and the only what you need to do is just reducing all "Technical" and "Mental" attributes until you start to find some players and that's all.

For example, you play in Sky Bet Championship and you need to find a striker, you go and choose the filter for the striker. Differently, you won’t find any striker for your team with the default filters’ settings for DLF position so you start to reduce all "Technical" and "Mental" attributes by "1" until some players start to show up and then you try to buy the better of them... it's simple as that.

Also, you always can reduce the matching conditions by 1-2 parameters if you struggle to find anyone.

Please notice, that filters don't tell you which player is the best one from the players that you found by using the filters, it just gives you some pool of players to choose from and anyway you need to look at their attributes to determine their quality and if you aren't skilled enough to determine approximate CA of players by looking at their attributes then I'd recommend you using 3rd party program such FM Scout to do that and when you get some experience in that then you can to do that without such programs in the future.

Last edited:
tff one notice... the V4 normal is for real mandrid screen not for mirror... i think the instructions will confuse some ppl by this photo xD
the one with aml if i am right should set STR and the one with AMR should set STRL ...right? coz the screens names are confusing a bit i think...i mean ..its opposite screens

Last edited:
You can use the filters form the OP and the only what you need to do is just reducing all "Technical" and "Mental" attributes until you start to find some players and that's all.

For example, you play in Sky Bet Championship and you need to find a striker, you go and choose the filter for the striker. Differently, you won’t find any striker for your team with the default filters’ settings for DLF position so you start to reduce all "Technical" and "Mental" attributes by "1" until some players start to show up and then you try to buy the better of them... it's simple as that.

Also, you always can reduce the matching conditions by 1-2 parameters if you struggle to find anyone.

Please notice, that filters don't tell you which player is the best one from the players that you found by using the filters, it just gives you some pool of players to choose from and anyway you need to look at their attributes to determine their quality and if you aren't skilled enough to determine approximate CA of players by looking at their attributes then I'd recommend you using 3rd party program such FM Scout to do that and when you get some experience in that then you can to do that without such programs in the future.

i wouldnt touch fm scout. i feel its cheating. i back my own judgement when picking players

Back