yeap. i mean that he should respece the screens opposite barca to real , i think its wrong placed for instructions
so if i am using vortex mirror version i need to man mark yaya toure right?
06204-07f60394-895f-423a-bc7f-57afe9e9ee91.png

its going very good my team fit to the tactic, i have covers for all position, my players knows therir ppm
I know Harry Kane don't match up with the list that TFF has given us but is there any strikers you can recomend me I'm Everton

I know Harry Kane don't match up with the list that TFF has given us but is there any strikers you can recomend me I'm Everton
harry kane is very good for this tactic, i have asked tff before and he said if u can afford to buy benzema or lewvndoski then buy one of them. but kane is the top leauge scorerr, plus he leran very fast his ppm, about a striker? well what is budget?

so if i am using vortex mirror version i need to man mark yaya toure right?
from what i downloaded , in normal v4 u need set yaya toure..if u have miror u must the opposite.......... i dont know....maybe i understand it wrong...or tff made wrong screens on the op......

harry kane is very good for this tactic, i have asked tff before and he said if u can afford to buy benzema or lewvndoski then buy one of them. but kane is the top leauge scorerr, plus he leran very fast his ppm, about a striker? well what is budget?
Not sure yet but just looking for ideas could sell lukaku if I end up having a decent season

i wouldnt touch fm scout. i feel its cheating. i back my own judgement when picking players

If you look only at CA of players by using FM Scout then you don't do any cheating because it just makes the calculation for you...

Heh... it's like you avoiding use a calculator to sum some numbers in a shop because you "thinking" it would be cheating and you always do it by yourself. :)

CA of players is just sum of all their attributes... and that's all and you always can find out it by summing all thier attributes, of course, to do that you need to know the value of each attribute for different positions.

For example, 1 point of Acceleration attribute costs 2.5 CA and 1 point of Passing attribute costs 1 CA and when you compare 2 strikers you can sit and make this calculation by yourself spending some time on boring calculation or you can just look at their CA.

As you can see players' CA is just a sum of all their attributes and nothing more and it's posible to calculate it without any 3rd party program but it’s just boring and you need time for it.

Please notice that CA is just a total amount of points that player has to spent on his attributes but it isn’t less important how this amount is spent because two strikers might have the same CA but one of them might better for your tactic then other because his CA is spent on attributes that are more important for the striker in your tactic and FM Scout can't help you here... you should decide this by yourself.

tff one notice... the V4 normal is for real mandrid screen not for mirror... i think the instructions will confuse some ppl by this photo xD
the one with aml if i am right should set STR and the one with AMR should set STRL ...right? coz the screens names are confusing a bit i think...i mean ..its opposite screens

Mate, I tried to understand what you wrote but had no luck :)

coz the screens names are confusing a bit i think...i mean ..its opposite screens

The names of the screenshots is absoluty irrelevant and it's just files' names and I can't imagane that anyone every looked at the names of the screenshots... :) there's no any indication in the screenshots name which version is used as I said it's just files' names.

When I lined up Barcelona I used the mirror version and when I lined Real Madrid I used the normal version and when you download the tactics you understand it because the mirror version has MIRROR word in its name and I just don't understand how it can be confusing. :)

Are you suggesting that I put the screenshot of the Real Madrid formation before the screenshot of Barcelona formation?

Last edited:
tff, mate who should i man mark here, i am using the vortex miror version

when i download v4 says that i have the one in ur photos with real mandrid cristiano ronaldo AML (IF) , but in ur photo maybe ur instruction could be confused when they see barca for 1st photo and 1st file is the normal v4 not the mirror :P i mean barcelona should be mirror and normal real :P i thnk its misplaced photos :P

tff, mate who should i man mark here, i am using the vortex miror version

You should set your right striker(STCR) to man mark the opposition player that plays at MCL position(Y. Toure).

If you would used the normal version then you had to do everything opposition and you should set your left striker(STCL) to mark the opposition player that plays at MCR position(Koke).

You should set your right striker(STCR) to man mark the opposition player that plays at MCL position(Y. Toure).

If you would used the normal version then you had to do everything opposition and you should set your left striker(STCL) to mark the opposition player that plays at MCR position(Koke).
thanks mate

Hey tzahy can you post an ss of your tactic coz I downloaded what I thought was the normal one but it's the Real Madrid pic and I'm confused

Hey tzahy can you post an ss of your tactic coz I downloaded what I thought was the normal one but it's the Real Madrid pic and I'm confused

That's right the normal one is Real Madrid pic and the mirror version is Barca pic :)

The mirror tactic is called TFF VORTEX (MIRROR) V4

think after reading this I need to invest in top attacking talent and fast not sure lukaku and kone are gonna win me many titles

i sold lukakau and brought in icardi and embolo, they won me the league cup, fa cup, and prem, i use barkley as the inside right and came second in the league goalscoring with 24 and was nominated for world player of the year

11 of my 25 registered players are injured. FM is killing me 3rd season :'(

Hehe :) it's insane but FM is designed to not allow you to win everything at once and it want you play more seasons :P

Yeah it seems to happen once every 4-5 seasons, you get 10 or so injuries over the course of 2-3 months and it completely ruins the season.

Back