haha i have a transfer buget of 121 milion$ i can get 70 $ buy seling lamla, and i dont know who to buy
Buy the best youngsters and the best player in lamelas position as a replacement I'm sure by now there's some beast waiting to be unleashed

all my players knows their ppm which make the tactic even better

I agree

I was struggling until my Inside Forward had learnt his, now its doing well

But to be honest if you're enjoying the tactic and the save it doesn't matter what some guy on a forum is saying

I agree

I was struggling until my Inside Forward had learnt his, now its doing well

But to be honest if you're enjoying the tactic and the save it doesn't matter what some guy on a forum is saying

thanks mate, first i teach my stirkers to come deep to get ball, i remember that tff that for the srtikers its the most importent one

GOOD - , "Cuts Inside From Both Flanks"

i cant find this. movement training?

do i have to set OI every game,or can i set it once and keep it that way,because i always forget

Hey tff, thanks for the tactic. I will try it out with Arsenal this season.

I got one question though, could it be that the individual training focus for eclipse and vortex are swapped by mistake? Vortex shows MCL and MCR, but you only use one central midfielder there.

I got one question though, could it be that the individual training focus for eclipse and vortex are swapped by mistake? Vortex shows MCL and MCR, but you only use one central midfielder there.

I think that even if it swapped by mistake then it doesn't matter because anyway for both tactics you need to train your central midfielders as Advanced Playmakers :)

It says 'MCL MCR' incase you're using the mirror version

View attachment 180978View attachment 180977View attachment 180975View attachment 180973View attachment 180972View attachment 180977

Hi ttf could I just say I really enjoy your tactics above is a hybrid of your supernova I also took various parts and tips from your other tactics and mixed it would some ideas of my own also and I do now think I have come up with a well rounded devastatingsupernova pardon the the pun anyway If possible I would like to send it to you to see what you think

many thanks again ttf you my friend are a legend

Hi TFF,

Do you have filter player for small team ?
You shouldn't pay any attention to the value of the specific attribute and few days ago I made a post where explained why, if you want you can search for that post.

BUT you should pay attention to the balance between attributes.

There are 400+ leagues in the game and for every league you need different CA players to do dominate that league.

For example, it's possible to dominate in some league with a team that consists only of 110 CA players but in other league you need to have a team that consists of 130 CA players to dominate in it and some leagues require to have a team that consists of 170 CA players to dominate in them.

I just want to remind that CA(Current Ability) is nothing more than an amount of point that players have to spend on their attribute and that's all.

Every additional point to "Passing" attribute increases the chance that the player will make an accurate pass.

Every additional point to "Finishing" attribute increases the chance that the player will score when he has a scoring chance.

Every additional point to "Strength" attribute increases the chance that the player will win 50/50 challenge.

Every additional point to "Acceleration and Pace" attributes increases the chance that the player will be faster than his opponent.

And so on...

Here's how the media prediction looks in the 1st season in Sky Bet Championship, we see that Hull has the 1st media prediction and Preston has the 24th media prediction:

sky_bet_med_pred.png

Now if we look at the CA of Hull's players then we will see that the team consists of 140 - 120 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 135 - 140 CA players in Sky Bet Championship then you have the strongest team in the league and you should easily dominate this league so if you manage a team in this league and you want to dominate this league then your team should consist of 135 - 140 CA players:

Hull_CA.png

Now if we look at the CA of Preston's players then will see that the team consists of 120 - 100 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 110 CA players in Sky Bet Championship then you have the weakest team in the league and all other teams in the league have advantage over you because they have stronger teams and any result above the last place would be already a good result for your team:

Preston_CA.png

Here's how the media prediction looks in the 1st season in English Premier League, we see that Chelsea has the 1st media prediction and Bournemouth has the 20th media prediction:

EPL_med_pred.png

Now if we look at the CA of Chelsea's players then we will see that the team consists of 175 - 145 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 165 - 175 CA players in English Premier League then you have the strongest team in the league and you should easily dominate this league so if you manage a team in this league and you want to dominate this league then your team should consist of 165 - 175 CA players:

Chelsea_CA.png

Now if we look at the CA of Bournemouth's players then will see that the team consists of 138 - 120 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 125 CA players in English Premier League then you have the weakest team in the league and all other teams in the league have advantage over you because they have stronger teams and any result above the last place would be already a good result for your team:

Bournemoth_CA.png

As you can see every league requires a specific level of attributes and this level will be different for every league so you have to tweak the filters to suite the league and the club you play but you should always try to keep the balance between attributes this mean if you struggle to find players for some position by using filters and you are going to reduce the attributes then you should start to reduce all mental and technical attributes by 1 point at once and not to repeatedly reduce only one specific attribute and don't reduce other.

And that's why when I make filters or recommend attributers I don't pay too much attention to the level of attributes because it's really isn't important and should be tweaked by everyone but I pay a serious attention to the balance between the attributes and it's the only thing I care about and you should try to keep it.

hey guys, if u have martin odegaard, where will u play him?

Back