Any idea why I'm getting better results in FM Touch than normal?

Any idea why I'm getting better results in FM Touch than normal?

Probably a combination of;
- The tactic is always 100 % fluid at any time
- You don't need to do teamtalks
- Less detailed press conference
- You don't need to set up the trainers training task

Pretty much it will be easier to achieve good results as the results are more depending on the tactic, and other factors are less important as they are less detailed. That doesn't mean that it will be impossible to achieve great results in the full version, I think they can be even better there if you control it like a boss. In other hand I think you will see more variations in the full game with the results, because you can control more of the game. In FM Touch any person can do decent with a good tactic.

Probably a combination of;
- The tactic is always 100 % fluid at any time
- You don't need to do teamtalks
- Less detailed press conference
- You don't need to set up the trainers training task

Pretty much it will be easier to achieve good results as the results are more depending on the tactic, and other factors are less important as they are less detailed. That doesn't mean that it will be impossible to achieve great results in the full version, I think they can be even better there if you control it like a boss. In other hand I think you will see more variations in the full game with the results, because you can control more of the game. In FM Touch any person can do decent with a good tactic.

Well tactic is 100% fluid and entire team have green reaction to teamtalks so idk :D It's like 2-0 wins or something, never get big trashings in normal version while in FM touch even 8-0 happened

Last edited:
Well tactic is 100% fluid and entire team have green reaction to teamtalks so idk :D It's like 2-0 wins or something, never get big trashings in normal version while in FM touch even 8-0 happened

The reason you might win with less goals can be the halftime teamtalk. If you are in the lead (like 1-0, 2-0 etc) you should never say you are happy with the performances. You should use the teamtalk that keeps them motivated, that will make them keep the focus in the second half also. Also it's much better if the players react motivated instead of happy/glad, but it doesn't mean that reaction is bad, the other one is just better. You should always praise your players after a win, since the game is not over after 45 minutes like they will believe if you use this approach.

Also I always say that I'm unhappy if it's a draw or a loss after first half. If I'm completely dominating the other team I can use the "unlucky" approach which usually motivates my team. I don't know what you do, but just a single tip.

Right now I'm on a 32 games unbeaten streak with a div 3 team, but I will show ss after the season. With this tactic I overachieve with any team.

Well in HT I always use assertive to keep being focused/motivated and when drawing/losing aggresive that I'm not happy. Doing everything same like did FM15 but no big scores, normal wins...

Won 3. Liga in Germany by a mile with Dresden. They're on of the strongest team in the league, but the results are still amazing. I believe I can win 2. Bundesliga on first attempt like I did with Reggiana in Serie B. I started the season bad with both losses already in the three first games. Top scorers: AMCL 17 goals, RM 15 goals and LM 11 goals. What I'm most impressed with is the defence, as my team rarely concedes goals. 1 goal can be enough for a win and that's all I care about. I don't mind winning constanty with 1-2 goals and draw some matches here and there. When the tactic became fluid a loss was never a question. SS of fixtures, and full table, also home vs away below.

Using Indonesian lower league team, I changed the Team Instructions - Attack to Work Ball Into Box and the result is MIND BLOWING! (H)

I did the same, with same result. It really improves the tactic a lot!

For me the right WM is scoring the most goals in the team. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I really liked crusher as it got my left WM (ronaldo) on my real madrid save to score tons of goals. A bit strange to see him now as my WM on devastator assisting and not scoring that many goals as before. Has anyone tried using even-footed players on the flanks instead of odd-footed ones? Tempted to try ronaldo on the right to see if it helps.

The reason you might win with less goals can be the halftime teamtalk. If you are in the lead (like 1-0, 2-0 etc) you should never say you are happy with the performances. You should use the teamtalk that keeps them motivated, that will make them keep the focus in the second half also. Also it's much better if the players react motivated instead of happy/glad, but it doesn't mean that reaction is bad, the other one is just better. You should always praise your players after a win, since the game is not over after 45 minutes like they will believe if you use this approach.

Also I always say that I'm unhappy if it's a draw or a loss after first half. If I'm completely dominating the other team I can use the "unlucky" approach which usually motivates my team. I don't know what you do, but just a single tip.

Right now I'm on a 32 games unbeaten streak with a div 3 team, but I will show ss after the season. With this tactic I overachieve with any team.
What do you say at half time if you are winning to keep them motivated ?? I'm still using raikans team talks from fm 14

Won 3. Liga in Germany by a mile with Dresden. They're on of the strongest team in the league, but the results are still amazing. I believe I can win 2. Bundesliga on first attempt like I did with Reggiana in Serie B. I started the season bad with both losses already in the three first games. Top scorers: AMCL 17 goals, RM 15 goals and LM 11 goals. What I'm most impressed with is the defence, as my team rarely concedes goals. 1 goal can be enough for a win and that's all I care about. I don't mind winning constanty with 1-2 goals and draw some matches here and there. When the tactic became fluid a loss was never a question. SS of fixtures, and full table, also home vs away below.

Do you have buy player in mercato ?

With Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin, who would you put DM and CM?

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- moved AMCR position to STCR position, added a new role and PIs(the right Shadow Striker became the right Deep Lying Forward)

- tweaked the corners setup

- tweaked the free-kicks setup

P.S. Soon I'll the attributes, filters and PPMs for DLF.

Dve_V3_Barca.png
Dve_V3_Real.png

the new update link is [h=3]Invalid or Deleted File.[/h]

How would Man city look with this tactic? any suggested signings?
Thanks in advance:)
V2 btw with the two ss:)

From V2 to V4? no V3 in between?

the new update link is Invalid or Deleted File.

I noticed that I had uploaded V3 with a wrong attacking corner setup so I reuploaded it and named V4 in order to avoid any confusion.

Guys, please noticed that the corners takers have also changed.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- moved AMCR position to STCR position, added a new role and PIs(the right Shadow Striker became the right Deep Lying Forward)

Dve_V3_Barca.png
Dve_V3_Real.png

Guys, I've updated the attributes, filters, PPMs, individual training focus to suite the new version.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

P.S. Soon I'll the attributes, filters and PPMs for DLF.

Dve_V3_Barca.png
Dve_V3_Real.png

So, do you still go for the same kinda player for the new DLF?
The thing is i see you've moved Messi and Benzema up, while Suarez and Isco stays in SS - in my head Suarez is more like Benzema than Messi is - so, it doesn't matter which is SS and which is DLF?

So, do you still go for the same kinda player for the new DLF?
The thing is i see you've moved Messi and Benzema up, while Suarez and Isco stays in SS - in my head Suarez is more like Benzema than Messi is - so, it doesn't matter which is SS and which is DLF?

Suarez has PPM "Gets Forward Whenever" that is bad for Deep Lying Forward but good for Shadow Striker and Messi has "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM that is bad for Shadow Striker and good for Deep Lying Forward... that's why I put Messi to play DLF and Suarez to play Shadow Striker.

You should pay attention not to only players' attributes but also to their PPMs because PPMs override any tactical instructions and make players behave according to their PPMs.

Suarez can't play DLF and F9 roles because of his "Get Forward Whenever Possible" PPM.

Last edited:
Back