I've updated the OP to suite the new tactic.

There are only left to add a waste time tactic and lists of recommended players but I'll add it a bit later.

I'll give Titan a try once promotion is assured for my Bradford side.

Also, is there a possibility that the older tactics may be made available again, as they seemed to work for others?

I have high hopes for TITAN (it did great, taken into consideration my opponents and the amount of games left in the season).
Good job TFF.

View attachment 180236

My team is Leicester.

Last edited:
2 games
2 fines
2 red cards
31 fouls

TFF what can we do about this. its happening in all tactics
id like to go into a match where im not worried about my players kicking the s*** out the opposition

Well mate this time it doesn't seem to be the right way. I'm always testing your tacs with a fresh save (Darmstadt 98 / 1. Bundesliga). But I never had problems like that:

Mate, Darmstadt is the weakest team in the league that is predicted 18th.

I see that you played vs these teams:

Bayern - predicted 1st

Dortmund – predicted 2nd

Wolsburf – predicted 4th

Scahlke – precited 5th

You played against the strongest teams in your league with the weakest team...

it's like take some team from the lowest possible league and test your tactic vs Barcelona, it would make no sense because these teams are from other quality leagues...

A good tactic just helps you to overachieve but you can't expect that you'll beat the strongest teams in your league with the weakest team in the 1st season.

Last edited:
Mate, Darmstadt is the weakest team in the league that is predicted 18th.

I see that you played these teams:

Bayern - predicted 1st

Dortmund – predicted 2nd

Wolsburf – predicted 4th

Scahlke – precited 5th

You played against the strongest teams in your league with the weakest team...

it's like take some team from the lowest possible league and test your tactic vs Barcelona, it would make no sense because these team are from other quality leagues...

A good tactic just helps you to overachieve but you can't expect that you'll beat the strongest teams in your league with the weakest team in the 1st season.

Yes, of course the opponents weren't that easy to play - I just wanted to tell our that your other tactics gave me the best results. In some old saves I was able to gain more than 70 points with Darmstadt ;)

Last edited:
Yes, of course the opponents weren't that easy to play - I just wanted to tell our that your other tactics gave me the best results. I was able to gain 79 points with Darmstadt ;)

Heh... Mate, I would only start to complain if your team is predicted 3rd but you can't win the league with it ;) or when you aren't overachieving above your prediction...

In some old saves I was able to gain more than 70 points with Darmstadt ;)

and such thing as 70 points with Darmstadt in the first season might happen or not due to random factors...

I've seen about thousand time how with the same tactic you are able to get 80 points in one season but in other season with a slighlty better team and the same tactic you get only 60 points...

The weaker your team the more random result you should expect and you can't trick this rule. ;)

Volcano is working a treat. Still in my 1st season with Boro & just beat Stoke 5-1 in the FA Cup & 2nd in the league. Changed striker to advanced forward tho

I've updated the OP and added lists of recommended players for positions and Waste Time tactic.

bump

I've got some serious hope that this tactic will be my last tactic for FM16 ;)

*** TITAN ***

ML should be right footed.

MR should be right left footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the left foot.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF TITAN V1

TITAN_Barca.png
TITAN_REAL.png

Last edited:
Really enjoying your tactics. Best I've found. A little annoying how they keep changing, but I guess thats just on the road to find the best one yet.

So far I've liked Tornado best tho. Fan of 4-3-3. Any way you can keep some of the old formations? They are all good, so I guess it depends on which players you got as well!

Anyways, keep them coming, TFF!

Last edited:
Top marks again TTf if ido say so for titan have changed it a little as I always do by putting in your other defensive settings and a dlf suport now I know I have brilliant players and its early days but this is fast becoming my favorite one yet the movement attacking is just a1 the only goals Ive conceded with the defensive tweaks are worldies oh yeah on a side not I broke fpp on transfers would you have any idea what happens I have never done it before cos each time im settled with a game you go and make me wanna play a diffrent one with a new tactic lol
View attachment 180151View attachment 180150View attachment 180149View attachment 180148View attachment 180147

Back