Top marks again TTf if ido say so for titan have changed it a little as I always do by putting in your other defensive settings and a dlf suport now I know I have brilliant players and its early days but this is fast becoming my favorite one yet the movement attacking is just a1 the only goals Ive conceded with the defensive tweaks are worldies oh yeah on a side not I broke fpp on transfers would you have any idea what happens I have never done it before cos each time im settled with a game you go and make me wanna play a diffrent one with a new tactic lol

Can you check your private message pls?

View attachment 180127
Southampton Season 2.Using Vortex.Almost all games are instant result.Since Man City game (the draw 0-0) I've started to use TITAN..coz it seems to be almost the same as Vortex as a positions, and it was instantly Fluid at around 90%..Yes, just 3 games against not that strong teams, but still...great perfomans (instant result again) Will see how it goes.
My mistake, not the same as a positions, but as everything else :P

Last edited:
hi guys sorry the forum wont let me pm so send your emails and Ill try send that way thanks again also im thinking the set pieces in the latest are a bit shaky TTf are they the same defending corners as before in the other tactics

Guys, I've slightly "polished" the tactic ;) and made these tweaks:

- changed the role of the striker to DLF

- changed the duty of DL position

- tweaked the set pieces

Please notice that now only ML/MR positions should take the corners.

Also, I've updated the filters, the training and so on to suite the new DLF role of the striker.

Red cards

I'm still using Storm V1 as Notts county in my first season. Im doing well and I'm second in the league but have had 9 red cards so far and concede a lot of goals from the long ball. Can anyone help please?

Hi TFF! Amazing Job.

Quick question, Ive been using Eclipse V3 and I would like to know how can I access the OP information of the tactics prior Titan. For instance, for my Eclipse I'd need now the Individual Training Instructions and I can't find it anymore.

Thanks

Eclipse v3 is not working for me 16.2 patch i did everything like in op , Doesnt work for both Inter and Sporting Gijon
Should i try out that Titan?

Hi ttf I have been adding a number of defensive tweaks to your tactics with success they are trial and error from your earlier tactics the only thing that may be different is the closing down of the cb all the rest are from you just teaked Ill upload screens and people can implement accordingly if they wish now thease are only what work for me and in my head and with arsenal newcastle real madrid bayarn so try at own risk and hope more can work out thanks again positions are lb rb cb cf in that order
View attachment 180057View attachment 180056View attachment 180055View attachment 180053

Guys, I've slightly "polished" the tactic ;) and made these tweaks:

- changed the role of the striker to DLF

- changed the duty of DL position

- tweaked the set pieces

Please notice that now only ML/MR positions should take the corners.

Also, I've updated the filters, the training and so on to suite the new DLF role of the striker.

Awesome! ;)

Eclipse v3 is not working for me 16.2 patch i did everything like in op , Doesnt work for both Inter and Sporting Gijon
Should i try out that Titan?

Yes try Titan, thats what TFF says is the best tactic atm

did not work with me for aston villa,the defence was bad,trying to find a not so good team that the tactic works

Back