Can you explain what did you tweak please? I've been using TFF's Vortex + I'm interested in trying out the Titan & I'm curious about the tweaks so that maybe it could be adapted for my Dortmund team.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't had players capable of playing ML/MR position and so I have changed both AML/AMR to IF/S with same duties as the Wide Midfielders and the full backs to WB/S just to fit with the players I have..

which skin do u use? could u send me a link? thx in advance :)
ps. I also played Leeds on my old save, Cook Byram and Tylor are awesome!

Just the default base skin with background and titlebar from Vitrex skin..

Last edited:
what a game for their gk titan v2
0620c-36de9538-8167-4dc7-9296-15a162d22a4f.png

I didn't had players capable of playing ML/MR position and so I have changed both AML/AMR to IF/S with same duties as the Wide Midfielders and the full backs to WB/S just to fit with the players I have..

Thanks for the info mate - appreciated :)

what a game for their gk titan v2
0620c-36de9538-8167-4dc7-9296-15a162d22a4f.png
Did you struggle fitting your players into Titan my wingers just don't suit it but there's no way I'm giving up on my save and now after pre season with vortex have no money left

Did you struggle fitting your players into Titan my wingers just don't suit it but there's no way I'm giving up on my save and now after pre season with vortex have no money left
i am doing well mate, thats the reason i like to buy players who can play in all position.

Guys, re-download the tactic because I found that I uploaded V2 with a wrong attacking corner setup and I updated the tactic to V3 with a proper attacking corner setup.

Please notice that the attacking corner setup in V3 is much better than in V2 so I strongly recommend re-download the tactic.

Does it work and could you post an SS of your lineup please bud think this could be my answer I've got pato and embolo they will be better as IFs

is it any similer to the first attacking corner set up any thoughts on a defensive set up mate

titan 1 with defensive tweaks and striker tweaks about 3 pages back oh yeah and cm as atacking only problem i have with it is defending corners now im working on that costa has scored 2 hatricks and 4 in one match

Guys, re-download the tactic because I found that I uploaded V2 with a wrong attacking corner setup and I updated the tactic to V3 with a proper attacking corner setup.

Please notice that the attacking corner setup in V3 is much better than in V2 so I strongly recommend re-download the tactic.

can someone upload the new version here because I can't download form Mediashare. thanks! :)

Hi ttf I have been adding a number of defensive tweaks to your tactics with success they are trial and error from your earlier tactics the only thing that may be different is the closing down of the cb all the rest are from you just teaked Ill upload screens and people can implement accordingly if they wish now thease are only what work for me and in my head and with arsenal newcastle real madrid bayarn so try at own risk and hope more can work out thanks again positions are lb rb cb cf in that order
View attachment 1020676View attachment 1020677View attachment 1020678View attachment 1020680
titanv1 tweaks ?

Back