This Titan looks awesome from what I'm reading! Can't wait to try it out.

Hi but one thing I cannot understand. MR should be left foot but also ML should be right foot?

Hi but one thing I cannot understand. MR should be left foot but also ML should be right foot?

I just made a typo at the OP, I've fixed it now.

It should be like this:

- ML should be right footed.

- MR should be left footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the left foot.

BUMP

Guys, re-download the tactic because I found that I uploaded V2 with a wrong attacking corner setup and I updated the tactic to V3 with a proper attacking corner setup.

Please notice that the attacking corner setup in V3 is much better than in V2 so I strongly recommend re-download the tactic.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate if i have a player who is either footed , would he be better then right footed on the left side?

I have a question..... what are the differents between titan v2 and v3 I didn't see any changes

0620c-c445938a-35c7-458b-829f-a8de32326723.png

hey tff, mate if i have a player who is either footed , would he be better then right footed on the left side?

If he is "Either" footed then it doesn't matter, he'll perform equally good on both sides.

I have a question..... what are the differents between titan v2 and v3 I didn't see any changes

Just look few posts above... ;) there's only one change about the attacking corner setup.

If he is "Either" footed then it doesn't matter, he'll perform equally good on both sides.

Just look few posts above... ;) there's only one change about the attacking corner setup.
I know you have your list but could pato or embolo work on the left ??

its from the op, havent change anything, i dont think that tffs tactic need a change
do you mean titan v3? havent been here lately but I saw a lot of different tactics coming up just making sure you mean the latest tactic.

Back