First game with V4 also first game of season so not fluid. Had 5 awesome chances two hit woodwork. All over them in first half then wonder strike last ten mins and then Fookin kane.........to make it 2-0. will carry on with it. saw some nice football despite the loss. :)

Your best starting eleven as Man City should look like this:

mancity_b_eleven.png

what about the southampton team? whats there best team with v4? :)

SS_SE.png

any suggested signings or area's I need to improve

I would sold Navas and bought s an additional player for MR position.

Also, I would bought an additional player for CM position.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- moved AMCR position to STCR position, added a new role and PIs(the right Shadow Striker became the right Deep Lying Forward)

- tweaked the corners setup

- tweaked the free-kicks setup

Dve_V3_Barca.png
Dve_V3_Real.png

what about the southampton team? whats there best team with v4? :)
Do you want TTF to play your game? Is this tactic good for Man City...Napoli...Dortmund...? Is messi good for SS? ****...play the game by yourself... I don´t understand this kind of questions, sorry... Most people don´t play FM...

Do you want TTF to play your game? Is this tactic good for Man City...Napoli...Dortmund...? Is messi good for SS? ****...play the game by yourself... I don´t understand this kind of questions, sorry... Most people don´t play FM...
lol.....

For RM shouldn't it be Benzema SS, Ronaldo DLF and Isco ML? Isco has bad PPM for SS while I see in 1st post "Comes deep to get ball" is bad only for MR not ML in addition to SS? And Ronaldo has the best strength and I see the DLF is the only attacking position that req it + it makes more sense to use 20 finishing as striker + it's the only position where his low 12 accelaration fits in?

Last edited:
For RM shouldn't it be Benzema SS, Ronaldo DLF and Isco ML? Isco has bad PPM for SS while I see in 1st post "Comes deep to get ball" is bad only for MR not ML in addition to SS? And Ronaldo has the best strength and I see the DLF is the only attacking position that req it + it makes more sense to use 20 finishing as striker + it's the only position where his low 12 accelaration fits in?

Yes, Mnich... the starting eleven that you put also would work just fine for RM.

Obv it works but Is it better?

The problem is that Benzema doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for AMC position and at first you need to increase his rating for AMC position and when it happens it'll cause slightly reducing of his attributes because it’s price for the capability to play STC and AMC position.

The question... do you need it or not? When there are many other players in the team that have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for AMC position... Maybe it would be better to leave DLF spot for Benzema and Ronaldo?

View attachment 996328View attachment 996331

v4 is working pretty good with my saints team. Jay rod is scoring for fun:)

Please notice that Shane Long has "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM and that makes him unsuitable for DLF position so I recommend you sell him and buy any suitable striker for DLF position.

I'd recommend you to pay close attention to your striker’s PPM because it's important position in the tactic and PPMs have great impact on the performance of this position, especially, you should avoid "BAD" PPMs for this position. The list of "BAD" PPMs for this position can be found at the OP.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- moved AMCR position to STCR position, added a new role and PIs(the right Shadow Striker became the right Deep Lying Forward)

- tweaked the corners setup

- tweaked the free-kicks setup

Dve_V3_Barca.png
Dve_V3_Real.png

Last edited:
Back