yes mate, working like a magic. what are u not sure about?
all of my strikers are suited to the vortex tactic and I don't think will suit Titan had lukaku but sold him for £65 mill and just couldn't replace with a big name ended up with a couple of regens

all of my strikers are suited to the vortex tactic and I don't think will suit Titan had lukaku but sold him for £65 mill and just couldn't replace with a big name ended up with a couple of regens
ok. if i were u , i would try titan. plus did u train your strikers on their ppm?

To TFF, this v3 is much better than the last one. It haz a solid defense, hard to lose.

The only thing that i dont like is my AMC doesnt really contribute much work there, all the goals come from FC and ML/R. same thing that almost all the assists are from DL/R and ML/R, my AMC is more like a player that make space for the team..

Would that be better to change AMC to another DLF? This tactic is awesome though no doubt about it.

Lads, in your opinion what would be the best version to use, as everyone seems to have such different success with different versions.

I am playing with tottenham and looking for the best version for them.

made no transfers

Lads, in your opinion what would be the best version to use, as everyone seems to have such different success with different versions.

I am playing with tottenham and looking for the best version for them.

made no transfers

i use titan v3 with tottenham

What should we do in tough games like we have to break opposition defence?

awesome, any chance you could post the like. Bit to many changes to go through to find it haha

cheers in advance
0620c-3537440d-d7ac-4fb7-ad31-fbeccf4317e1.png

Back