0620c-3537440d-d7ac-4fb7-ad31-fbeccf4317e1.png

Mate, I see that you use Dier as the left central defender and Alderweireld as the right central defender but I'd recommend you swap them because Dier has "Weak" rating for the left foot and Alderweireld has "Fairly Strong" for the left foot so he will be making much more accurate passes to the left flank than Dier and you’ll get more attacks because of it.

Mate, I see that you use Dier as the left central defender and Alderweireld as the right central defender but I'd recommend you swap them because Dier has "Weak" rating for the left foot and Alderweireld has "Fairly Strong" for the left foot so he will be making much more accurate passes to the left flank than Dier and you’ll get more attacks because of it.
Goretzka as cen mid def thought they had to be defensive players ??

Think i allready know the answer to this but to be sure. Do you use the playerroles in the OP as training even tho they are different from the actual roles they have in the tactic ? Not 100% if these were edited in the OP or not.

Goretzka as cen mid def thought they had to be defensive players ??

Yup, Goretzka isn't best choice for CM ( D ), of course, I don't know how he's improved in tzahy's save but by default he has very low defensive attributes.

Do you use the playerroles in the OP as training even tho they are different from the actual roles they have in the tactic ?

Yes.

Last edited:

TFF, are you saying that DCL should be left footed and DCR should be right footed?

Using Titan,conceded only 2 goals in 4 games,even tho tactic is not fully fluid.Scoring 9.

TFF, are you saying that DCL should be left footed and DCR should be right footed?

If we take an ideal situation then yes...

When DCL starts attacks he interacts with the left flank and to do that he should be left footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the left foot.

When DCR starts attacks he interacts with the right flank and to do that he should be right footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the right foot.

For example, If your central defender at DCL position has "Weak" rating for the left foot than you’ll be seeing a lot of clearances to nowhere from him instead of accurate passes that start your attacks.

Last edited:
Yup, Goretzka isn't best choice for CM ( D ), of course, I don't know how he's improved in tzahy's save but by default he has very low defensive attributes.

Btw, I don't say that Goretzka is bad... ;) he is amazing, I'd say he is the second Paul Pogba because he's got just awesome attributes and PA 175 with Professional and Ambition 16+ which means he'll reach his PA without any problem and when he reaches his PA then his defensive attributes will reach good levels for CM ( D ).

But I'd say he more fits CM ( S ) position then CM ( D ) but he can play CM ( D ) when you main players for this position are injured / banned / tired.

P.S. Please notice that I could be wrong about his PA, Professional and Ambition because I don't remember it might be random every save...

I plug it for couple of games (after two loses in a row) and tactic is great! First 8,9 games tactic even wasn't fluid. I only had heavy lost against Tottenham, in Euro Cup games I played with second team. :)

View attachment 179848

Would like some advice on this tactic.

How can you tweak it when you vs people who play high pressure and high intensity? It is the only thing that beats me

Hi TFF! Amazing Job.

Quick question, Ive been using Eclipse V3 and I would like to know how can I access the OP information of the tactics prior Titan. For instance, for my Eclipse I'd need now the Individual Training Instructions and I can't find it anymore.

Thanks

Hi guys !
First, thanks a lot TFF, your tactics are just amazing !
Two quick questions !

1) I'm using Titan V3 and in general it works very well ! But there are some games where my players are veeeeeeery bad. They make huge mistakes, they miss tons of easy goals :( I haven't been playing this year's FM for long so is it just bad luck for me or is it a known fact in that game ?

2) Do you use Team Talk during the game ? If so, what do you usually say to your players ?

Thank you very much and have a nice evening :)

( PS : Sorry for approximative english ! )

Eintracht Frankfurt: Finished first season

Well I think this tactic has potential :). The only thing I think is that the squad has to fit. I'm very proud about the DFB-Cup final - we totally destroyed them! I'm very interested in how the tactic will work with some fitting players - so let me rebuild my actual squad and see what happens :)

MEDIA PREDICTION 15TH

View attachment 179831
View attachment 179830

View attachment 179829

View attachment 179828

Well I think this tactic has potential :). The only thing I think is that the squad has to fit. I'm very proud about the DFB-Cup final - we totally destroyed them! I'm very interested in how the tactic will work with some fitting players - so let me rebuild my actual squad and see what happens :)

MEDIA PREDICTION 15TH

View attachment 1020923
View attachment 1020924

View attachment 1020925

View attachment 1020926
do you simulate you games? because it was so fast in 2 hours you played 17 games

Back