Could we please have tablet friendly screenshots of Titan v3? I really fancy settling on this one due to it's similarity to the earlier tactics with which I started my save.... Can't be dealing with no strikers and pushed on full backs - no offence intended, of course! :)

Guys,i know it doesnt have much to do with the tactic,but i need a little help,as i see thar izmailov is on the recomended players list i have signed him but he seens to be "unavaible to the next game" forever
oO) someone know what is this? it doesnt show me the reason

• [*=center]

did you register him for competition?

edit: sometimes when you autopick it makes weird choices.

Guys,i know it doesnt have much to do with the tactic,but i need a little help,as i see thar izmailov is on the recomended players list i have signed him but he seens to be "unavaible to the next game" forever
oO) someone know what is this? it doesnt show me the reason

• [*=center]

Did he not get a work permit?

Did he not get a work permit?
He did,at least i think,the game didnt say if he get it or not

did you register him for competition?

edit: sometimes when you autopick it makes weird choices.
I did,by the way i'm on the pre season (and i'm not in a excursion)

edit: nevermind,i found it,he is unavaible till 31/12/2015 due to personal reasons

Last edited:
nevermind,i found it,he is unavaible till 31/12/2015 due to personal reasons

Btw...I took off 'more direct passes' from both fullbacks as I found they were giving the ball away too often.

Help med

I know by now people are probably sick of hearing it but I'm unable to get fm 2016 on my computer to work the cross save and only have fm on my iPad..

Does anyone have the converted .fmf to .tac file on there computer that they are able to upload? Or if it's not too much to ask can somebody post or pm me screenshots of the team instructions and individual player instructions for Titan v3? As I really want to try this out..

cheers

Mate, I see that you use Dier as the left central defender and Alderweireld as the right central defender but I'd recommend you swap them because Dier has "Weak" rating for the left foot and Alderweireld has "Fairly Strong" for the left foot so he will be making much more accurate passes to the left flank than Dier and you’ll get more attacks because of it.

thanks for the tip mate.. would u use alli as cm (d) position? i also have saul, bazoer,

!!!

works great for my r.betis, i m 3rd in 20 games 1st season thanks for this, best tactic until now.

TTF : i managed to get gabriel barbosa and kenedy, both are left footed, who should i play as striker and who should i retrain for MR ? thanks!

Last edited:
Only a few days to update. It is time to thank TFF for many working hours. Could this great game so many much more enjoy. With several of his tactics, I had many hours of game play.

My record in 11 seasons:
4 years Bundesliga with Wolfsburg 2x 2x first and second respectively behind Bayern. Also 2x winner in the German Cup.
3 years Man City. 3x first and winner in CL and Club World Cup and both national cups.
2 years Spain. A year winner with Valencia !!! and one year winner with Barca.
The last two years with weaker team. Magdeburg third German league. First ascent and then relegation in League Two. The mission continues ...
Thank you, thank you ... and all of us continue such a hard-working and successful working TFF!!

I totally agree this years fm would of been literally unplayable if it weren't for TFFs tactics !! Let's just hope when they finally release a new patch the ME will be sorted as I'm sure these tactics would destroy teams with a decent ME !! Any word on the actual release date yet ?

Updating my Bradford save, we've clinched playoffs with 12 games to spare. Now working on promotion & the League One crown. For a crappy manager like myself, these tactics are a godsend. I only have to worry about getting the team talks right at this point, and the players pretty much do the rest.

Thank you TFF, for making managers like me a bit less ****! :D

Storm is much better for me than titan, i don't understand why you removed it.

Back