I've tried all your tactics fairly extensively TTF and I have to say I still think Supernova (Balanced) V3 is the best base of them all. You can take the back 5 in that one and do what ever you want with the front 5 and be extremely successful imo.

As an example here are my fixtures for 2nd season with Man Utd.

View attachment 179735View attachment 179734View attachment 179733

Up until that Liverpool match (2-1 loss) I was trying one of your new tactics that doesn't have a DMC. You can see I was conceding a few and not scoring enough to win, even against some teams I should beat easily, like Dnipro.

After the Liverpool match I changed to Supernova V3 and tweaked the front 5 like this :

View attachment 179732View attachment 179725

Three false 9s and two roaming playmakers suit my world class attacking talent much better. Even though it's much more attacking, with basically just 7 players defending, we hardly concede goals at all.

And I feel like you could probably change the attacking 5 to anything you want and it would probably work (as long as there's some plan to it at least). 41212, 41221 (narrow or wide), play with wingers instead of inside forwards, target man even. I think you could just tweak those 5 to suit your team and you'll overachieve big time, just because the back 5 and the team instructions are perfect.

Those with hawkeyes probably see that I changed the DL as well, but only the mentality to attacking. I always do this. Mostly beause I find there's a so many amazing left wing backs in the game (and it seems a waste not to utilize them), but I also just like symmetry. And it doesn't seem to affect the defense at all imo. I see you've gone that route yourself in the new tactic.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my experience and thank you for this amazing base (Supernova). Having a solid foundation that I can tweak the attacking play from myself is really making the game fun again. So thank you!

And here is the final results of my season with Man Utd - I had to look up what "septuple" means.(H)

View attachment 179731

Last edited:
do you have a link to supernova?

I've tried all your tactics fairly extensively TTF and I have to say I still think Supernova (Balanced) V3 is the best base of them all. You can take the back 5 in that one and do what ever you want with the front 5 and be extremely successful imo...

used Titan V3 for the start of my second Notts County season. Played the first 6 games and lost 4 won 1 drew 1 scoring only 2 but conceded only 6. Was creating more chances than the opposition but they
were scoring their only chances.

Switched back lack to Storm which got me promoted and won the last 3 in a row. I'll stick to storm as it seems to work better in the lower leagues.

Switched to titanv3 and started playin very ****** games... only 1 game won, 4 draws and 4 loses with Mallorca in Liga Adelante first season. Previous tactic - volcano was much better.

Switched to titanv3 and started playin very ****** games... only 1 game won, 4 draws and 4 loses with Mallorca in Liga Adelante first season. Previous tactic - volcano was much better.

Volcano? lol

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V 4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the crossing settings of DL/DR/ML/MR positions

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Last edited:
used Titan V3 for the start of my second Notts County season. Played the first 6 games and lost 4 won 1 drew 1 scoring only 2 but conceded only 6. Was creating more chances than the opposition but they
were scoring their only chances.

Switched back lack to Storm which got me promoted and won the last 3 in a row. I'll stick to storm as it seems to work better in the lower leagues.

It's just because your team used to play with Storm....

You can not change and just win as before... It's ******* Logic

CENTERVILLE

It's just because your team used to play with Storm....

You can not change and just win as before... It's ******* Logic
Geez, some people! I was fluid with Titan as it was the start of my second season. Wasn't complaining just letting people know of my results with it.

no need to be so angry, go release that anger!

Playing as AJ Ajaccio in Ligue 2 and the tactics aren't getting me any results with maximum familiarity, any suggestions? I'm using V4 and nothing is going my way, we're often getting outplayed and outscored, even though my team is expected to do well in the league we're sitting in the relegation zone.

0620d-2e42e80d-f34d-44c7-a55f-72fcaaa0a5cd.png

0620d-71bb7a23-6a8d-46f8-9fa1-eefd03b556eb.png

Back