Guys, I'm adding a new tactic SUNFIRE to the OP and it's better than TITAN V4.

I won't remove TITAN V4 and all its info from the OP so don't worry about it.

There'll be 2 tactic at the OP: SUNFIRE V1 and TITAN V4. As I said SUNFIRE V1 is better than TITAN V4.

SUNEFIRE is a tweaked version of TITAN V4, everything is the same expect the midfield configuration : AMC/MCL/MCR positions were tweaked into MCL/MCR/DM positions and also their Roles/PIs were tweaked.

*** SUNFIRE ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUNFIRE V1

Sunfire_V1_Barca.png
Sunfire_V1_Real.png

Last edited:
BUMP

There'll be 2 tactic at the OP: SUNFIRE V1 and TITAN V4. As I said SUNFIRE V1 is better than TITAN V4.

SUNEFIRE is a tweaked version of TITAN V4, everything is the same expect the midfield configuration : AMC/MCL/MCR positions were tweaked into MCL/MCR/DM positions and also their Roles/PIs were tweaked.

*** SUNFIRE ***

Sunfire_V1_Barca.png
Sunfire_V1_Real.png

hey tff, with the new tactic, would eriksen will be good for the cm (a) ? or shell i use him as ml?

hey tff, with the new tactic, would eriksen will be good for the cm (a) ? or shell i use him as ml?

You'd better use him at ML/MR positions because for MCL/MCR position you need a player with slightly higher defensive attributes but you can use him at MCL/MCR positions if your main players for these positions are injured / tired / banned

You'd better use him at ML/MR positions because for MCL/MCR position you need a player with slightly higher defensive attributes but you can use him at MCL/MCR positions if your main players for these positions are injured / tired / banned
thanks alot mate

Is Sunfire V1 better than Titan V3 aswell or is it just abit more defensive?

****, can see that i havn't been on this site for a few days - ofc TFF had been busy again xD
at least this time i've got the previous tactics saved. Hopefully i get the time to try out titan and sunfire tactics :)

so, what about Waste Time Tactic of SUNFIRE V1?

I'll add it soon.

BUMP

*** SUNFIRE ***

Sunfire_V1_Barca.png
Sunfire_V1_Real.png

Last edited:
[video=youtube;ASpH2zicG5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASpH2zicG5E&ab_channel=LucasCesar[/video]
Beautiful football xD
This game was 6x1 to me using titan v3

Back