I'm updating the OP and when I finish I'll let you know, don't worry evrething will be updated but it requires some time. ;)

does this include filters. im wanting to start a save this evening. level 11 or below in england. gonna see what it can do with an amateur club

I ask again this question; what should we do when we are playing tough games that we have to break opposition defence?

It looks like I'll never be able to start my new career with a clear mind and a clear idea of what my team is gonna look like. Everytime i check this thread a new tactic pops up. Its hard to be lazy and use plug and play tactics, so many choices.

0620d-b50b30ab-5f97-40ad-8dc0-1dd44a4b2c2e.png

0620d-36602590-a7f3-440e-ab19-30935645b748.png

0620d-19141465-0c26-4419-b3d8-18c8da5e30a9.png

It looks like I'll never be able to start my new career with a clear mind and a clear idea of what my team is gonna look like. Everytime i check this thread a new tactic pops up. Its hard to be lazy and use plug and play tactics, so many choices.

same here. ive just started preparing a save to use titan and another pops up

TFF I'm curious what's the difference between SUNFIRE V1 and Supernova V3 Balanced?
Thx in advance :)

Guys, I've added all info for the new tactic to the OP.

TFF I'm curious what's the difference between SUNFIRE V1 and Supernova V3 Balanced?
Thx in advance :)

Mate, there are many difference such as TIs/PIs/Roles/Duties/Set Pieces and it would be a quite long list of if I counted them all.

starting ti use sunfire v1, TFF who do you take off when down to 10 men?

Guys, I've added all info for the new tactic to the OP.

Mate, there are many difference such as TIs/PIs/Roles/Duties/Set Pieces and it would be a quite long list of if I counted them all.

For SUNFIRE, ML should be Right Footed and MR Left Footed ?
Wide players scoring as usual (Like TITAN) or they are more defensive players ? (you recommand additional focus – Positioning so I wonder...)

Thank you TFF for the effort...let's see if this can be even better than Supernova for me.

For SUNFIRE, ML should be Right Footed and MR Left Footed ?
Wide players scoring as usual (Like TITAN) or they are more defensive players ? (you recommand additional focus – Positioning so I wonder...)

additional focus positioning is for central midfielders

Guys, I'm adding a new tactic SUNFIRE to the OP and it's better than TITAN V4.

I won't remove TITAN V4 and all its info from the OP so don't worry about it.

There'll be 2 tactic at the OP: SUNFIRE V1 and TITAN V4. As I said SUNFIRE V1 is better than TITAN V4.

SUNEFIRE is a tweaked version of TITAN V4, everything is the same expect the midfield configuration : AMC/MCL/MCR positions were tweaked into MCL/MCR/DM positions and also their Roles/PIs were tweaked.

*** SUNFIRE ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUNFIRE V1

Sunfire_V1_Barca.png
Sunfire_V1_Real.png

Can someone upload it here, please? I can't download from Medifire.

Thanks!

Back