I'm just curious: how many tactics were uploaded on this thread? I think more than 50 ^^)... Only one worked for real: Devastator V10 (e.5). The ones that came after were **** :(

0620d-0f1ebc34-a393-4c5b-815a-7132d8f43128.png

wow! just wow!

i seen your other screenshots of 38 games 38 wins but 20 games and 20 wins with only conceded 3 goals seems unbelieveable.!!
gratz

Supernova or Titan

Can anyone tell me which is better, Supernova V3 or Titan? They both look the same

I'm just curious: how many tactics were uploaded on this thread? I think more than 50 ^^)... Only one worked for real: Devastator V10 (e.5). The ones that came after were **** :(
that's your opinion, some have different
for me Vortex worked the best and for instant Supernova didn't work at all, so it depends ;)

I got three red cards in the first match of sunfire, just a one off I guess but thought it was note worthy.

how dare you mate ?

here is serious work done. everyday must have another tactic. to be honest I can't wait for devastator 1298 or vortex 453.

:))))))))))))))))))))

what changes did you make for tactic? i like very much the 3 strykers tactic and this is working good..thanks

I've tried all your tactics fairly extensively TTF and I have to say I still think Supernova (Balanced) V3 is the best base of them all. You can take the back 5 in that one and do what ever you want with the front 5 and be extremely successful imo.

As an example here are my fixtures for 2nd season with Man Utd.

View attachment 1021018View attachment 1021019View attachment 1021020

Up until that Liverpool match (2-1 loss) I was trying one of your new tactics that doesn't have a DMC. You can see I was conceding a few and not scoring enough to win, even against some teams I should beat easily, like Dnipro.

After the Liverpool match I changed to Supernova V3 and tweaked the front 5 like this :

View attachment 1021021View attachment 1021030

Three false 9s and two roaming playmakers suit my world class attacking talent much better. Even though it's much more attacking, with basically just 7 players defending, we hardly concede goals at all.

And I feel like you could probably change the attacking 5 to anything you want and it would probably work (as long as there's some plan to it at least). 41212, 41221 (narrow or wide), play with wingers instead of inside forwards, target man even. I think you could just tweak those 5 to suit your team and you'll overachieve big time, just because the back 5 and the team instructions are perfect.

Those with hawkeyes probably see that I changed the DL as well, but only the mentality to attacking. I always do this. Mostly beause I find there's a so many amazing left wing backs in the game (and it seems a waste not to utilize them), but I also just like symmetry. And it doesn't seem to affect the defense at all imo. I see you've gone that route yourself in the new tactic.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my experience and thank you for this amazing base (Supernova). Having a solid foundation that I can tweak the attacking play from myself is really making the game fun again. So thank you!

And here is the final results of my season with Man Utd - I had to look up what "septuple" means.(H)

View attachment 1021022
what changes did you make?

TFF, what tactic do you suggest to use with a top club? SUNFIRE V1 or TITAN V4? :)

Thanks!

Won CL with Bayern against Real Madrid

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

TFF, what tactic do you suggest to use with a top club? SUNFIRE V1 or TITAN V4? :)

Thanks!

It doesn't matter what club do you manage big or small I strongly recommend that you use SUNFIRE V1 because it performs such good that it's the first time since FM16 release I’m 100% satisfied about tactic’s performance and don't have any intention to improve it further. ;)

If there no any ME changes in the latest patch then my next tactic will be only for FM17. ;)

It doesn't matter what club do you manage big or small I strongly recommend that you use SUNFIRE V1 because it performs such good that it's the first time since FM16 release I’m 100% satisfied about tactic’s performance and don't have any intention to improve it further. ;)

If there no any ME changes in the latest patch then my next tactic will be only for FM17. ;)

Im sure it will be changes to match engine... They will not let you win so easy for third year in row Mr TFF....

Hi TFF (looks like everyone calls you like it), first thank's for your helpful ! But I have a question, should we always keep "Control" and "Fluid" ? Thank's for help, I'm pretty noob on FM, but I'm trying to learn.

I used sunfire for 5 matches all match lost and no goal against 13 conceded....I don't know....i'm the only one who can't win with tff tactics

Back