I bought Coutinho for titan AMC, where can I use him in sunfire?

I recently had the same "problem" - I played Fred as AMC - now he's doing great as CM(A). Maybe you could try this - but don't forget to train Coutinho as MC - Advanced Playmaker :)

I'm in the mid season using VORTEX V5, with Tottenham, and NO LOST at all!
Sunfire is better than THIS? Can get better? HAHAHA

Thanks TFF!

İll use sunfire but its not very good on leicester city , TFF u think what is the best tactic ? vortex , supernova sunfire ?

TFF: You said earlier that the WM are practically the same as IF. Is it possible to tweek SUNFLOWER to have IF instead? Usually more players to pick from here in my experience!

0620d-ee749309-8ba8-4b10-9d5c-e14f6b848752.png

A great full back

0620d-2c598eec-a19b-4601-8781-49c9bf2bf088.png

I think that your results are fake , save & load .

because even with 200 CA is not possible to achieve such results

İll use sunfire but its not very good on leicester city , TFF u think what is the best tactic ? vortex , supernova sunfire ?

I'm not TFF but the reason why the tactics are on OP is because TFF thinks they are the best according to his tests, you NEED to follow the op, that means put the right players in the right positions.

You don't do omelet without eggs, so is obviously that some tactics works better with some teams, because of the quality of the players you have and not because the other tactic is better.

Alot of people use Supernova and thinks is better, but is because they have players for supernova and don't have for the other tactic, Supernova is good but for ex. Vortex performs alot better, and Sunfire seems to be better. If you build a team for any of the TFF tactics, then Sunfire is the best one. Also don't forget a tactic is not about how much goals you score, is all about consistency.

FM is a rng game and you will end up losing (soon or later, is impossible not to lose unless you have insane luck or you know... reset). The only problem is when it happens at finals.
That's why i always build my team for finals, if you use programs that allows you to see the Hidden Stats then is extremely easy. I normally just use tutoring to give them good personalities and raise determination. I never use any player with low determination or players that have bad things on reports like low consistency or don't like important matches.

TFF: You said earlier that the WM are practically the same as IF. Is it possible to tweek SUNFLOWER to have IF instead? Usually more players to pick from here in my experience!

The tweaked Wide Midfielders that are in SUNFIRE tactic have almost the same "with the ball" behavior(with a really small difference ) as Inside Forwards but they have totally different "off the ball" behavior that you can't get from Inside Forwards and it makes them unique and better than Inside Forwards.

Mate, believe me, I feel your pain ;) and if it was possible to change WMs to IFs then I would did it long time ago because it's much easier to find players for AML/AMR positions than ML/MR positions but having WMs is worth any efforts because of their extremely efficient behavior.

Last edited:
Hey tff, only if you have time, can please line up the best starting 11 for sunfire in your opinion

4-1-4-1 may look more solid than a more attacking setup, but in my experience it's not true with TFF's instructions. All TFF's tactics are showing similiar goals conceded, but the attacking ones will score more and concedes about the same. With the 4-1-4-1 I struggle to hold up with the scoring as other versions. My favourite at the moment is this, I've slightly tweaked it to what I prefer, but most settings are similiar to TFF's usual instructions.

Hey TFF, superb tactic but got a question would changing roles for midfield could make the tactic work similar or even better? i mean for the CM-A put advance playmaker- for the CM-S (roaming playmaker-Deep lying playmaker) and for the DM-D Deep lying playmaker ? i want to achieve bigger amounts of posessions. Any TI advice would be also welcome thanks in advance!

Okay, thanks for answer, TFF. Always trust you, so will train them to WM then! :)

Btw, any idea whats (generally) faster: train them to a totally new position or to "both foots"? (Given their weak foot is 10)

Hey tff, only if you have time, can please line up the best starting 11 for sunfire in your opinion

Here you go ;)

STC – Messi
ML – Neymar
MR – Hazard
MCL – Toni Kroos
MCR – Paul Pogba
DM – Matic
DL –Alaba
DR – Dani Carvajal
DCL – Ramos
DCR – Kompany
GK - Neuer

I think that your results are fake , save & load .

because even with 200 CA is not possible to achieve such results

Tzahy is one of the guys that knows what to do with TFF tactics... he can read the op and knows how to play the game. His results don't suprise me because i'm having the same ones.

Also do you even know how good is a player with 200 CA? Some are better than Messi, i had a 180 PA Striker that was better than Messi, the right stats in the right place FM 2014, one of the best regens i saw until today. I had a few 200 in fm and lots of 190-199.

Also after 10 years on the game my team always end up being 175+ PA and almost unbeatable, sometimes it loses but never loses at important games (can happen, but is really rare). The game becomes easier every year until you only have regens. Since the AI is bad at developing players and with good scouts, training facilities and good tutoring players AI doesn't stand a chance, if you have a good tactic then you can get like hundreds of games without losing... and you can easily break the record of RM (5 champions league in a row), i always do that with Porto in one of my saves.
For the first time in a long time i won the champions league 2 times in a row on the first two seasons, with Porto and i has using Vortex.

I'm trying Sunfire with U. Madeira 2 season, 4º place and 5º place (far from 1st) and 2 times in portuguese cup final. I won on the second season. PS: U. Madeira is the worst team in Portugal first league, no money for transfers and almost no money for wages.

Last edited:
Back