For me the best tactic is storm v1 with shadow striker. The deep play of SS not only fools opposition defence, but also creates additional options in the midfield. It's jut wonderful and it creates a lot of chances.

And in Sunfire ML should be right foot nd MR left foot , couse there is no such information?

And in Sunfire ML should be right foot nd MR left foot or it dosent matter ? , couse there is no such information?

Hey TFF, I know it's a bit inconvenient as the tactic changes every other day, but without the screenshot packs that used to be posted to the OP, us tablet players are somewhat shafted! Please, please, please include them like you used to!

I guess it should be the same as for TITAN.

Waiting for info TFF...couse rly I dont know and I would like to switch to that tactic after end of seson but I need to know couse t is quite important :>

Waiting for info TFF...couse rly I dont know and I would like to switch to that tactic after end of seson but I need to know couse t is quite important :>

Yes, it's the same as for TITAN tactic.

Hey TFF, I know it's a bit inconvenient as the tactic changes every other day, but without the screenshot packs that used to be posted to the OP, us tablet players are somewhat shafted! Please, please, please include them like you used to!

Mate, you can install Demo FM16 version to your PC and copy the tactic to your tablet. ;)

Read the two first red lines in the opening post. :)

ML should be right footed.

MR should be left footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the left foot.

Sunfire is deadly!!

*Supernova is a great alternative tactic to run along side as well*

TFF...congratulations......Sunfire is without a shadow of doubt a total MASTERPIECE!!!

OMG... Still won the game, but a great own goal.

[video=youtube;-GcU75amnQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcU75amnQs[/video]

Back