TFF, are you going to make overload versions of them?

Yeah, we now have a base tactic and a time waste tactic. All that's left is an attacking/overload version for when we badly need a goal or for the easy games.

two goals from corner
0620e-5d0ad681-28a9-49d9-808e-d6ae3fa20f30.png

Anyone got any tips on how to get players to learn ppm none of my strikers can learn drop deeper ppm

I started new save and have about 5 mil € transfer budget in Aston Villa
Who would u buy guys? I have only 1 good striker and I need a left foot CD

I started new save and have about 5 mil € transfer budget in Aston Villa
Who would u buy guys? I have only 1 good striker and I need a left foot CD

Try out Marco Torsiglieri mate. Very good defender for me when I was at Celtic. Got average ratings of 7.5 plus in both SPL and champions league. Even better if you can wait until end of first season for him as he is a free transfer from Metalist.

I have only 1 good striker and I need a left foot CD

Left footed players are rare so a central defender that has "Reasonable / Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot would work fine for DCL position.

Anyone got any tips on how to get players to learn ppm none of my strikers can learn drop deeper ppm

There are many factors that have impact on the player ability to learn some PPM, including the age of the player and if he is older than 24 years old than it's much harder to train him any PPM. Also the player's attributes has impact on his ability to learn PPMs.

Last edited:
Back