sorry, i am new here.. i what to do the download of V10/V11 but i dont found the download..

no, its was with other tffs tactic
okay how meny with sunfire then? dont like the roles in the tactic wide midfielder and central midfielder roles, but if it works, is hard to find one there work more than 1-2 season. and still not that great

okay how meny with sunfire then? dont like the roles in the tactic wide midfielder and central midfielder roles, but if it works, is hard to find one there work more than 1-2 season. and still not that great
i dont remmber how many game with sunfire, maybe 12. well mate if you dont like the roles then dont use it. for me and for the others its working like a magic. btw the roles are simple, no need to finsh university for that

Can you share "game status" screen pls?
what for? you have already said that my tactic called "save&load". i could care less about what u think mate. realy you can think what you want its a free world. have a great day.

View attachment 179169View attachment 179168

After a poor start to my first season in the prem ( using Titan ) i decided to switch back to the original supanova and have gone on a nice 4 game winning streak and also reached the semis of the capital one cup :) Supanova is by far the most superior tactic IMO :)

what for? you have already said that my tactic called "save&load". i could care less about what u think mate. realy you can think what you want its a free world. have a great day.

I "CLEARLY" understood (6) Thanks for reply.

tzahy, you don't have to explain this guy anything just ignore him that's all ;)

you may "save&load" as much as you want or even edit all your players to 200CA and play like that

it's only your business how you play the game and nobody is obligated to believe you

you are giving too many credits to this guy by answering him, I'd ignored him long time ago already ;)

Last edited:
How do I counter vs high press / high aggression football please? This still beats my possession style.

tzahy, you don't have to explain this guy anything just ignore him that's all ;)

you may "save&load" as much as you want or even edit all your players to 200CA and play like that

it's only your business how you play the game and nobody is obligated to believe you

yes he can make whatever want. but if he share this fraudulent results here and tricks another players it cannot acceptable! now you also ignore me, because my comment is realistic...

yes he can make whatever want. but if he share this fraudulent results here and tricks another players it cannot acceptable! now you also ignore me, because my comment is realistic...
haha, tricks another players? never heard about it, but i guess u do it. realy get a life man.

Just said i dont like the roles i have prefer other roles , just saying nothing bad to it :)

Ahahahaha :D Thank you for opening our eyes!! You are our savior! :D

It may come as a bit of shock to you but 99% of all people that post their tactics here show "fraudulent results" to attract attention to their tactics, go to any thread here and you'll see that everyone shows just incredible results for thier tactics.

Any person that has a brain in his head understands what to believe and what not to believe so please no need to worry about us like we some kind of idiots...

Of course, TFF's tactics might not be as good as tzahy shows and probably he replays few matches but they are head above any other tactic here and that's a pure truth.

I'd say tzahy's results about 90% close to what you can get with these tactics. ;)

P.S. just add to tzahy's results few loses and draws during the season and you'll get a realistic picture and it'll be still f!@#king awesome results! ;)

Last edited:
calm down mate, he was just wanting to talk about the tactic. lets all continue to be happy on this day of love.

Back