Ahahahaha :D Thank you for opening our eyes!! You are our savior! :D

It may come as a bit of shock to you but 99% of all people that post their tactics here show "fraudulent results" to attract attention to their tactics, go to any thread here and you'll see that everyone shows just incredible results for thier tactics.

Any person that has a brain in his head understands what to believe and what not to believe so please no need to worry about us like we some kind of idiots...

Of course, TFF's tactics might not be as good as tzahy shows and probably he replays few matches but they are head above any other tactic here and that's a pure truth.

I'd say tzahy's results about 90% close to what you can get with these tactics. ;)

P.S. just add to tzahy's results few loses and draws during the season and you'll get a realistic picture and it'll be still f!@#king awesome results! ;)
lol i will try to lose

well i have drew agaon arsenal in the fa cup
0620e-f1cd46fe-4f57-4c9b-9fd4-eaf0bed8560d.png

what for? you have already said that my tactic called "save&load". i could care less about what u think mate. realy you can think what you want its a free world. have a great day.

you cheated man thats why you don´t show

i don´t care about you or thazy cheater boy

i just think is not correct making others stupid and that´s including you

Enzo did you not get any valentines cards? Someone special is out there waiting for you. In the meantime stop trolling fm base! Love your daddy!

Last edited:
i don´t care about you or thazy cheater boy

i just think is not correct making others stupid and that´s including you

Speak for yourself and if it's possible so easy to fool you due to your low intelligence then it doesn't mean that it's possible such easily to fool any other person. ;)

Any person that has at least a little brain in his head understand at what "degree" you can believe to what people are posting at this forum so no need to worry about us and as I said get a life, you are ridiculous ;)

Last edited:
I've been doing some testing and this Starfire tactic is the first one I'm considering to switch to from Super Nova.

It creates less shots and chances, but they are better quality chances. Also, it seems a bit more stable at the back since both CMs are not on attack so defensive transition doesn't suffer as much.

you are a miserable little kid and that's why you care about it, don't embarrass yourself and get a life ;) it's just a PC game...

Speak for yourself and if it's possible so easy to fool you due to your low intelligence then it doesn't mean that it's possible such easily to fool any other person. ;)

Any person that has at least a little brain in his head understand at what "degree" you can believe to what people are posting at this forum so no need to worry about us and as I said get a life, you are ridiculous ;)

@lakmus and staviros

Give the man a break...in fact the only 2 child´s i see here are you both
Thy to argue without offense please
Do you both have a life too?

You know a tactic works well when people start accusing others of save/reload ;)

seriously who wants and cheat in a game? and so in fm :P just because he is a better manager than you ;)

seriously who wants and cheat in a game? and so in fm :P just because he is a better manager than you ;)

You are right

Thazy is the best and the ultimate manager of FM

I am sorry

But i and more guys out there are waiting for something from him and he refuses...so i and those guys have the right to call cheater ok

Or he can only show screens of records?

People started talking and he post a draw result ahahahahaha

You spend all day here cheater boy...and you call me weird...weird

Ahahaha :D how do you know that he spends all day here? It means that you also spend all day here?

tzahy, I congrat you! You have your own fan! Enzo Perez!

if you first sit and accusing people of cheating then it may be you should stop playing

Back