thazy boy is the man

we all love thazy boy

the ultimate player of FM without losses on Tottenham nomather what tactic TTF releases

Leicester 1st season (hopefully we will finish one place higher in real life).

First up just want to say thanks TTF your tactics are class!! and cant fault how hard you work at creating these for us.

Got Berwick Rangers back to back promotions in my first two seasons with Titan V2 but now going to give Sunfire a go in the Ladbrokes Championship so fingers crossed.

I just have one question, with additional focuses i've done as stated in the OP, but for other positions when i get advice from my backroom staff do you go with their recommendations, leave it or do your own where you see fit?

Thanks in advance |)

yessss (H)
6f25b951cd710588c159ac8ee9527a5a.png

no losses

thazy boy is the man

we all love thazy boy

the ultimate player of FM without losses on Maccabi and Tottenham nomather what tactic TTF releases

ahahahahaah

no losses
and your point would be? you actually search for my post, and you tell me that i dont a life? well well look who is talking. get a life , i am not going to respone u any more, cuz you nothig to me. happy valentine

and your point would be? you actually search for my post, and you tell me that i dont a life? well well look who is talking. get a life , i am not going to respone u any more, cuz you nothig to me. happy valentine

My point is just one from the beegining...you are cheater

And i did not search anything...i follow this threat from the moment TTF opened!

I am not sleeping here...i am not stupid...

Enjoy your game like you want now!

Last edited:
no losses

no losses

OMG! OMG! Why are you wasting time to post it!!!

YOU SHOULD BE CALLING THE POLICE AND FBI!!

"save&load" is a very serious accusation!! And if they also know that tzahy also used FMRTE then for sure he won't avoid a death sentence!

DUDE, YOU SHOULD ACT IMMEDIATELY! WE CAN'T LOSE ANY TIME! WORLD IS IN SERIOUS DANGER!!!

Are we really discussing all this rubbish again...at least once per every successful thread that has more than a couple of pages someone can't possibly go without accusing someone of something.
I prefer to just look at what people are saying and try for myself

Great soap opera, please continue. A few more below the belt won't be frowned upon

Are we really discussing all this rubbish again...at least once per every successful thread that has more than a couple of pages someone can't possibly go without accusing someone of something.

Are you saying that you don't care about what people post here!?

How dare you ! For some people like Enzo Preze it's a question of life or death!

He just can't live knowing that thazy doesn't lose in FM16!!!!

Do you think it's funny?!! No way!! It's a very serious problem!!

Great soap opera, please continue. A few more below the belt won't be frowned upon

Please, dude! be serious! No time for jokes!

We are discussing some serious problem here... many lives depend on it...

quickzombie i only write what i write because some guys out here think they are special!
There are results that only stupid people believes...and only stupid people like @lakamus believes that the results tharzy bring to us is by playing normal.

This is my 2 cents...keep bring us more results thazy we all love you, you are so special, the best!

no losses

i saw this screen shot when it was 20 games conceeded 3 goals no loss. 26 games and conceded 6 golas only iz amazing,

im not calling anyone cheater or accusing anyone of anything
everyone has the right the play the game as they wish if they cheat or not.
from what i see ppl are asking game status screenshots of thazzy to see his save counts i believe..
seing as thazzy posted many screenshots of his teams results and sch it shouldnt be hard for him to show 1 screenshot of his tottenham save game status of course he doesnt have to do it if he dont want to.
but Enzo and others might assume that he does save&load
so thazy mate take screenshot and show please so this discussion be over.

thank you sorry if i offend anyone i dint mean to offend thazzy or enzo :)

oh and the TFF tact is great im loving it but i hate playing with wma so i moved em up to IF's tweak some roles and such and its working very well for me :)

Last edited:
Back