i saw this screen shot when it was 20 games conceeded 3 goals no loss. 26 games and conceded 6 golas only iz amazing,

im not calling anyone cheater or accusing anyone of anything
everyone has the right the play the game as they wish if they cheat or not.
from what i see ppl are asking game status screenshots of thazzy to see his save counts i believe..
seing as thazzy posted many screenshots of his teams results and sch it shouldnt be hard for him to show 1 screenshot of his tottenham save game status of course he doesnt have to do it if he dont want to.
but Enzo and others might assume that he does save&load
so thazy mate take screenshot and show please so this discussion be over.

thank you sorry if i offend anyone i dint mean to offend thazzy or enzo :)

oh and the TFF tact is great im loving it but i hate playing with wma so i moved em up to IF's tweak some roles and such and its working very well for me :)

you said everything mate!

i dont like either to call cheater ou something else but there is a fact and the fact is that thazzy has bring us with macabbi an tottenham results that none of us can achive...he doesn´t lose thats the reality, pure and symple!

quickzombie i only write what i write because some guys out here think they are special!

Without any doubts, having an unbeaten season in FM16 makes you special and it's the greatest achievement of all your live!

Enzo Perez, definitely, we can't allow that someone feels himself special "unfairly" and we should act! Count me in to your team and we will be cleaning this forum together! We'll find everyone who makes "save&load" and uses FMRTE! NOBODY CAN'T HIDE!

Btw, have you called the police and FBI as I advised? I'm sure they'll be very interested to hear your story!

P.S. Also, it makes sense to call your doctor too and tell him everything that you wrote here, I'm sure that he'll share your concerns too!

Last edited:
Even though i do not concur with Enzo's method, I would have to agree that those results are impossible. Not even TFF himself gets that. I think its save and load or FMRTE.

Nevertheless, I do not see a problem with it. It is his way of playing and he is entitled to play the way he wants. Keep playing the way you playing tzahy.

i saw this screen shot when it was 20 games conceeded 3 goals no loss. 26 games and conceded 6 golas only iz amazing,

im not calling anyone cheater or accusing anyone of anything
everyone has the right the play the game as they wish if they cheat or not.
from what i see ppl are asking game status screenshots of thazzy to see his save counts i believe..
seing as thazzy posted many screenshots of his teams results and sch it shouldnt be hard for him to show 1 screenshot of his tottenham save game status of course he doesnt have to do it if he dont want to.
but Enzo and others might assume that he does save&load
so thazy mate take screenshot and show please so this discussion be over.

thank you sorry if i offend anyone i dint mean to offend thazzy or enzo :)

oh and the TFF tact is great im loving it but i hate playing with wma so i moved em up to IF's tweak some roles and such and its working very well for me :)

Without any doubts, having an unbeaten season in FM16 makes you special and it's the greatest achievement of all your live!

Enzo Perez, definitely, we can't allow that someone feels himself special "unfairly" and we should act! Count me in to your team and we will be cleaning this forum together! We'll find everyone who makes "save&load" and uses FMRTE! NOBODY CAN'T HIDE!

Btw, have you called the police and FBI as I advised? I'm sure they'll be very interested to hear your story!

Man stop that! Now the child is you!
I didn´t see enzo talking in the begining anything to you! You started and it´s time to stop!
Tzahy could have stopped this by showing is game status!

Leave the guy alone...he as some point indeed!

the only time i have use fmrte, is to see the players ca and pa. if you guys want to belive or not, thats your choice. thats not my problem. i think this argument went to far. so enzo perez unless you have something better to do then do it. i could care less about what you think of me. happy gameing to everyone

Tzahy could have stopped this by showing is game status!

And what are you going to see there? That he saves a lot? What can it prove?

Many people save the game after and before every match because they afraid crashes and for some people crashes happen very often, you can check the official forum and see a lot of complaint about it.

See you have such low intelligence that you don't even understand that the status screen won't prove anything... don't embarrass yourself...

the only time i have use fmrte, is to see the players ca and pa. if you guys want to belive or not, thats your choice. thats not my problem. i think this argument went to far. so enzo perez unless you have something better to do then do it. i could care less about what you think of me. happy gameing to everyone

Why don´t you show your game status man!
If someone have say that i am a cheater i would bring to is face the game status!

If you don´t bring that is because something is wrong with that!

tzahy i think is best to show the screenshot because people are starting to believe Enzo. And if so, people will discredit all your wins.

I am sure there is no big deal in showing th screenshot since you do it almost every 2 hrs. It is just to shut all the critics here.

And what are you going to see there? That he saves a lot? What can it prove?

Many people save the game after and before every match because they afraid crashes and for some people crashes happen very often, you can check the official forum and see a lot of complaint about it.

See you have such low intelligence that you don't even understand that the status screen won't prove anything... don't embarrass yourself...

Don´t follow that path with me sun!
I can not bring my pens down to you...

tzahy i think is best to show the screenshot because people are starting to believe Enzo. And if so, people will discredit all your wins.

I am sure there is no big deal in showing th screenshot since you do it almost every 2 hrs. It is just to shut all the critics here.

Man it was not me the first person to ask the game status!
I only came here to show some screens....and i don´t expect people believe in me...it´s all out there in the threath!!!

Last edited:
who cares if he uses fmrte....his game... his money...open forum....he can do as he pleases!! He wasn't being nasty to anyone.....

i agree man just show the screnie and get it over with..otherwise ppl gonna believe your results are not real and its misleading.

man i can't wait for puberty to kick in for you bunch.. what a drama, who cares if someone else cheats on their offline solo game. on the upside, if this is what's bothing you all so much i guess real life is going great.

Enzo Perez, thank you for letting me know that someone else has even more miserable life and more mental issues than I have! ;) It's greatly risen my self-estimate ! ;)

Good night all!

Lakmus or Thazy or whatever the name you want me to call you baby, have sweet dreams!

Tzahy doesn't have to show you his screens at all. I don't believe he has 'cheated' but even if he did, its his game that he purchased with his money, so he can do what he wants.

Anyway, can we get back to discussing tactics.....

At the risk of being trolled I'm unbeaten so far using sunfire...lots of goals not many conceded. Great tactic. When is the next update due to be released? Is there a ME update?

Back