Leicester 2nd Season (not as good as 1st season - 2nd season syndrome)

PS I posted my game status.

i dont believe thazys results are legitimate.
i also dont give a ****.
goodnight

Will1981, use TFF's filters to buys players and you'll never get 2nd season syndrome ;)

I see that you didn't improve your team at all but you should get a huge transfer budged due to your 2nd place in the 1st season.

Did you leave the transfers to AI?

Last edited:
I save my game b4 every game and after every important thing (like match or transfer negotiation) and I just checked my game status... over 300 saves after 6 seasons WITHOUT cheating (I played Leed, won CL once and league title once)

I`m saing that only to show u that game status and number of saves says nothing about cheating or not.
It doesn't matter if tzahy is cheating or not - he is a good guy, very helpfull and TFF tactics are brilliant, so what's the problem? ;)

Will1981, some dude made an amazing video, it shows how stupid the AI when it comes to buying players so leaving your transfers to AI responsibility is suicidal. :) You'll never build a strong team if you playing that way.

Watch it here- [video=youtube;whYvxg1NLWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYvxg1NLWQ[/video]

the video doesn't start from the begging so you just rewind it, the dude explains the conditions of his experiment there.

I save my game b4 every game and after every important thing (like match or transfer negotiation) and I just checked my game status... over 300 saves after 6 seasons WITHOUT cheating (I played Leed, won CL once and league title once)

Exactly! I save two or three time per month. I hate to play same games after crashes.

Exactly! I save two or three time per month. I hate to play same games after crashes.
yup, but considering the fact that I played in every cup and had a game every 3-4 days I saved at least 2 times a week ;) and it had nothing to do with cheating, save & load and stuff like that

Using a TFF tactic is "cheating", his tactics make a team perform alot better than the true quality of the players, also TFF tells you how to do everything.... if you know about micro-management in FM then there is nothing impossible.

I see a lot of people complaining here about people achieve things and the problem is they are complaning about people achieving great things with good teams of their league... Guys if you pick up a top team of your league and you can't do great things with them, you need to learn how to play FM or read!!! SORRY, but is the truth.... complain LESS learn MORE

The truth is, most of the people just use the Tactic and don't follow the OP instructions about what kind of players they need to buy, what tipe of train they do on pre-season, ppm...
Speaking about transfers, i see alot of people just buying players because someone said he is good or he is a wonderkid and alot of the times they have weaknesses that does not allow them to play well on the TFF tactic... there is fillters learn how to USE THEM!!!

Because if you are picking a top team of your league, or a great team overall (Premier League for ex. have alot of good teams and alot of them have lots of money) and you are not getting results, just tell me your team and i will make a save with that team to see what i can achieve...

I just pretend me on a website looking for tactics and ideas us my manager at a uefa training conference. ?????? lol

first match(friendly) valencia(me)- luzern 0-2 !))shots 11-10. on target 2-5 .ccc 0-2

hey guys, when loan your player out,(young player) sometimes the player play for the under 21 team, but i have loan him to the regular team not to the under 21 team, is there is a away to make him play only for the regular team and not for the under 21

first match(friendly) valencia(me)- luzern 0-2 !))shots 11-10. on target 2-5 .ccc 0-2

worst tactic ever!!!

ON: great tactic TFF first few games went chaotic and now it's turning around. That's on me tho for changing halfway in the season. good play and most important good chance and goal ratio's. i suspect a new patch tomorrow, because they won't let me have fun this year ;)

Back