0620f-2dba9d67-688f-4118-88e5-503000375391.png

hey guys, when loan your player out,(young player) sometimes the player play for the under 21 team, but i have loan him to the regular team not to the under 21 team, is there is a away to make him play only for the regular team and not for the under 21

As far as I know when you loan out a player you can negotiate the loan's condition where you can ask to use your player in the first team.

Just check different loan options, it should be there.

As far as I know when you loan out a player you can negotiate the loan's condition where you can ask to use your player in the first team.

Just check different loan options, it should be there.
thanks mate, i do know about that, but even if i loan my player and i set him as star player he still play for the under 21 team

People need to stop basing how the tactic will perform for them based on how it performs for people on here. Who cares who cheats and ****? I sometimes quit when getting battered out of being a sourpuss, and restart it but yeah. Have fun tzahy, and don't let these losers worry you.

People need to stop basing how the tactic will perform for them based on how it performs for people on here. Who cares who cheats and ****? I sometimes quit when getting battered out of being a sourpuss, and restart it but yeah. Have fun tzahy, and don't let these losers worry you.
thanks mate,

WOW

JUST

WOW

playing new game with inter..

using sunfire tactic.

UNBEATEN IN THE 1st SEASON !

even icardi have the BAD PPM. still got 30++ goal a season.

only buying ivan for RB,gil romero and tim carol for DM and MC backup, and sansone for WMR.and again, even he didnt accomplished the pos he still got the most assist in the team.

using IF for the individual training.

only lose to juve in the final TIM CUP.

and now crazy offer come to my whole squad.

View attachment 178980View attachment 178979View attachment 178978View attachment 178977

This is a one time warning.

Some of you may have noted your posts have been deleted. I deleted them. Why? Because they were petty, childish and just made me cringe with how idiotic they were.

Those posts will stop now because from now on, for each report I come across, the person who makes the further child like posts will be banned. And if anyone else decides to take up the role of acting like a child ditto and the thread will be temporarily closed.

If you want to act like a child go elsewhere otherwise grow the **** up. Mods have enough to deal with without having to sort out petulant childish idiots.

Only warning.

View attachment 178975

As you can see the tactic (TITAN V4) works flawlessly. Great work TTF. Sunfire is better? OMG!!! I have a very good DM (and my AMC it's not very strong) so I’m very excited with this new tactic, but my championship is in progress right now (December). What do you think guys, change to SUNFIRE right now, or only change at the end of the season, and with that the team has time to become familiar with the new tactic, right?

Last edited:
if you search WMR maybe you can search this name. Andrija Zivkovic

19 y.o. have a potential to be star.

i got him free and suddenly he raised to 22Mill.

if you search WMR maybe you can search this name. Andrija Zivkovic

19 y.o. have a potential to be star.

i got him free and suddenly he raised to 22Mill.
great player i have in tottenham. he won the golden hoy last year

Back