Must say, all TFF tactics for FM2016 have been inconsistent for me, and was mostly using zyndar's deadly circle that I got some consistency in this year's game. But with SUNRISE, my friend, you got it! Tremendous tactic, amazing gameplay, best tactic in the forum (at least for now). You easily overachieve, no matter if you are the underdog or a top team. And let me just add that I totally ignore TFF's filters, inverted foot recommendations, PPM's, and still... it works brilliantly. TOP WORK TFF. Congrats

for some reason man u always give a hard time. but i won so i am happy

0620f-ad486c59-fa0f-4045-9c54-6cb00e61a177.png

As you can see the tactic (TITAN V4) works flawlessly. Great work TTF. Sunfire is better? OMG!!! I have a very good DM (and my AMC it's not very strong) so I’m very excited with this new tactic, but my championship is in progress right now (December). What do you think guys, change to SUNFIRE right now, or only change at the end of the season, and with that the team has time to become familiar with the new tactic, right?

Change now, no fear. You have the january transfer window to change anything if you need. Good luck

Guys, do you think Gabriel Barbosa would be good as WM for SUNFIRE tactic?
I've tried the tactic for a couple of games and was really impressed. The problem is, besides Barbosa, I have other 2 great strikers and I really don't want to sell any of them.

I've tried the tactic for a couple of games and was really impressed. The problem is, besides Barbosa, I have other 2 great strikers and I really don't want to sell any of them.
i also have him and i did play him as wm, he was good at this position, i also have 2 great striker

Works great for me as a WMR: 18 games, 11 goals, 3 assists and 4 player of the match performances. At the start of the season he wasn't even competent for the position.

View attachment 178937

any recommend for DLP back-up for icardi ?

coz i wan`t to make jovetic and eder permanent.

i already have calleri for next season tho.

Back