Will1981, some dude made an amazing video, it shows how stupid the AI when it comes to buying players so leaving your transfers to AI responsibility is suicidal. :) You'll never build a strong team if you playing that way.

Watch it here- [video=youtube;whYvxg1NLWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYvxg1NLWQ[/video]

the video doesn't start from the begging so you just rewind it, the dude explains the conditions of his experiment there.
where did I say I left my transfers to the AI?

Last edited:
where did I say I left my transfers to the AI?

As I remember, you always played that way. ;)

I just saw that you spend only 21M on the transfers so I thought that you left the transfer to AI.

Usually, when you finish the 2nd place in the 1st season even with the weakest team in EPL you can spend about 70-80M on the transfers in the 2nd season.

As I remember, you always played that way. ;)

I just saw that you spend only 21M on the transfers so I thought that you left the transfer to AI.

Usually, when you finish the 2nd place in the 1st season even with the weakest team in EPL you can spend about 70-80M on the transfers in the 2nd season.
usually they do give you £50m+ but they only gave me £8m in 2nd season not sure why.

a gerat season for him
0620f-ffd385e0-ca47-4891-9a25-b39674964d91.png

WOW

JUST

WOW

playing new game with inter..

using sunfire tactic.

UNBEATEN IN THE 1st SEASON !

even icardi have the BAD PPM. still got 30++ goal a season.

only buying ivan for RB,gil romero and tim carol for DM and MC backup, and sansone for WMR.and again, even he didnt accomplished the pos he still got the most assist in the team.

using IF for the individual training.

only lose to juve in the final TIM CUP.

and now crazy offer come to my whole squad.

View attachment 1021873View attachment 1021874View attachment 1021875View attachment 1021876

Nice work! Who did you primarily use as left midfield and right midfield?

Just checking what the significance of the green highlighted attributes in the filters is?

Gosh darn!!!! I'm trying to win the Champions League, been trying for 5 seasons now with TFF tactics and I can't! Furthest I made is Quarter-Finals. With the hight D-Line I keep getting killed with Through Balls on my D-Line. anyone else experience this or have any advice??

Gosh darn!!!! I'm trying to win the Champions League, been trying for 5 seasons now with TFF tactics and I can't! Furthest I made is Quarter-Finals. With the hight D-Line I keep getting killed with Through Balls on my D-Line. anyone else experience this or have any advice??

What tactic do you use?

There are 2 ways to win Champions League even with TFF's tactics:

1) Luck

2) Having a team that consists of 170 CA players

How strong is your team?

Last edited:
What tactic do you use?

There are 2 ways to win Champions League even with TFF's tactics:

1) Luck

2) Having a team that consists of 170 CA players

How strong is your team?

I was using Supernova and now am using Sunfire. Yea I don't have either one of those!! lol

I just played Atlectico Madrid in the 1st Knock-out Round and they had Aubameyang as a striker...tied them 0-0 in first leg at my home but then in Madrid, Aubameyang, smoked my High D-Line for a hat-trick. Needles to say I always seem to do good at home in CL its just away that I get creamed in the Knock-out Stages.

I'm using Benfica and here's my current starting line-up:

View attachment 178867

Honestly, I don`t know how people can get most of the astonishing results posted here, like 80 matches won in a row, unbeaten seasons, etc. When I test tactics on TFF`s testing league I don't go past 87 points with this post`s tactics. Sunfire v1 with OI got me 72 points, while I get consistent 100+ points on Knap and Zyndar's tactics. Either the tactics doesn`t works on Instant results (that's odd because TFF itself posted some great results on TFF Tactic Testing League OP) or something wrong is happening here.

You need to check the stats of your defenders, i think you are with Benfica... you need to buy some players but you can win the champions. You need some luck, but i think is normal win the champions after 3-4 seasons. I won the champions one the first and second season with Porto, i got lucky but i was smashing teams at Home.
Also i had always more created opportunities than my opponents. I did that with Vortex, i'm using Sunfire but i'm playing with U. Madeira (4th and 5th place in 2 seasons, and in second season i won the portuguese cup), so i think you can win the champions with that tactic without much problems.
Don't forget FM is a RNG game so you can always lose and get really unlucky. Also you don't need a team of 170 CA, with that you will be smashing AI everytime. 150 CA players can be enough, is all about the stats in the right place. Just check the fillters and see where your team sucks.

I was using Supernova and now am using Sunfire. Yea I don't have either one of those!! lol
[/ATTACH]

Mantorras, I suggest that you use only Sunfire tactic and try to get at least 160 CA players and you'll win CL. :)

I managed to win CL with my team that consisted of 150 CA players but I was lucky ;) so as I said it's possible to win CL with even with 150 CA team and maybe even with 140 CA team but you need some luck for it.

And when I managed to get 170 CA players to my team I just smashed CL.

Btw, looking at the screenshot of your team I really can't say anything about the quality of your team, post a screenshot of your players's CA, you can check it by FM Scout, it's a free tool. :)

Honestly, I don`t know how people can get most of the astonishing results posted here, like 80 matches won in a row, unbeaten seasons, etc. When I test tactics on TFF`s testing league I don't go past 87 points with this post`s tactics. Sunfire v1 with OI got me 72 points, while I get consistent 100+ points on Knap and Zyndar's tactics. Either the tactics doesn`t works on Instant results (that's odd because TFF itself posted some great results on TFF Tactic Testing League OP) or something wrong is happening here.

Most people do that by NOT USING instant results, unless is a easy game. AI sucks, so you don't want them managing your team. You will still win, but don't expect always win with AI managing your team unless you have a newgen well build team.

Back