Most people do that by NOT USING instant results, unless is a easy game. AI sucks, so you don't want them managing your team. You will still win, but don't expect always win with AI managing your team unless you have a newgen well build team.

I know, but how come the same team with 20 consistency on a well designed league (from TFF) performs 30 pts better depending on the tactic, relating to this one? I may try when I have the time the same season with the same Sunfire tactic not instanting resulting on Tactic Testing League and see if anything changes.

View attachment 178805

Im going to really put TFFs tactics to the test.
I have downloadable a Levl 23 database and created Wanderers FC using the editor I have put them into the closest league they play in. The Surrey south eastern intermediate division 2. Thats 6 or 7 promotions away from vanarama south. They are also an amateur club. I also created a 500 seater stadium for them. It has the potential to be expanded to 15000. i done this so it would meet with all future league requirements.
The club has a fantastic history. i wont go into it but if you interested click the link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderers_F.C.

SUNFIRE V1 mate - but I have to say that you should not expect wonders - winning the CL is always something special, it doesn't happen everytime :)

First of all CONGRATULATION! Could you please post your squad?

THX!

View attachment 1022054

Im going to really put TFFs tactics to the test.
I have downloadable a Levl 23 database and created Wanderers FC using the editor I have put them into the closest league they play in. The Surrey south eastern intermediate division 2. Thats 6 or 7 promotions away from vanarama south. They are also an amateur club. I also created a 500 seater stadium for them. It has the potential to be expanded to 15000. i done this so it would meet with all future league requirements.
The club has a fantastic history. i wont go into it but if you interested click the link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderers_F.C.

im not sure if the link is working. just search wanderers fc in google if interested

Recommended signings for Manchester United?
I'm at the 2016/2017 season right now. Who should I buy. Im looking to buy a either a good Defender or a good Midfielder, between the age 20 and 24.

Recommended signings for Manchester United?
I'm at the 2016/2017 season right now. Who should I buy. Im looking to buy a either a good Defender or a good Midfielder, between the age 20 and 24.

Marco Verratti and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg are good midfielders.

Alessio Romagnoli and Stefan de Vrij are good central defenders.

Signings for League 1 with some potential for higher leagues? Running Sheff Utd right now

Signings for League 1 with some potential for higher leagues? Running Sheff Utd right now

Dude, forget about the idea to get players with some potential for higher leagues because to attract and afford such players you need to be in the higher leagues.

Just try to get players that will help you to get a promotion and when you are promoted then try to get better players.

You need to check the stats of your defenders, i think you are with Benfica... you need to buy some players but you can win the champions. You need some luck, but i think is normal win the champions after 3-4 seasons. I won the champions one the first and second season with Porto, i got lucky but i was smashing teams at Home.
Also i had always more created opportunities than my opponents. I did that with Vortex, i'm using Sunfire but i'm playing with U. Madeira (4th and 5th place in 2 seasons, and in second season i won the portuguese cup), so i think you can win the champions with that tactic without much problems.
Don't forget FM is a RNG game so you can always lose and get really unlucky. Also you don't need a team of 170 CA, with that you will be smashing AI everytime. 150 CA players can be enough, is all about the stats in the right place. Just check the fillters and see where your team sucks.

Mantorras, I suggest that you use only Sunfire tactic and try to get at least 160 CA players and you'll win CL. :)

I managed to win CL with my team that consisted of 150 CA players but I was lucky ;) so as I said it's possible to win CL with even with 150 CA team and maybe even with 140 CA team but you need some luck for it.

And when I managed to get 170 CA players to my team I just smashed CL.

Btw, looking at the screenshot of your team I really can't say anything about the quality of your team, post a screenshot of your players's CA, you can check it by FM Scout, it's a free tool. :)

Thanks guys. Yea Destro i'm not gonna use Fm Scout to check CA, just not my thing bro. But anyways I should have checked my team against the filters first before posting my CL Plea for help as I found some holes that I need to address. :)

Started again with Leicester.

Finished 3rd in the 1st season should have really won it though as my team had a shocking last 6 games losing at home to Norwich and West Ham and away to away to Watford.

Overall though I am very happy with 3rd place as I pretty much changed my entire squad spending £153m (48 monthly installments) and getting £80.5m in player sales.

should have checked my team against the filters first before posting my CL Plea for help as I found some holes that I need to address. :)

Mate, if you used the filters and found some players and bought them then it doesn't mean that now you have a team that is easily able to win Champions League. ;)

The filters just show you such players that have their CA’s spent in the efficient way for the tactic and that’s all, there mighty very different quality players between the players that the filters show.

For example, if we use the DLF filter with some club as Real Madrid that has a very good scouting knowledge and a reputation that allows get any player then we’ll get this list of players:

As you can see there are many different quality players, for example, it shows Robert Lewandowski and Gustavo Bou same time but it doesn’t mean if you buy Gustavo Bou then the tactic will show the same performance as if you bought Robert Lewandowski.

Robert Lewandowski is 178 CA player and Gustavo Bou is only 136 CA player. Here’s their CA:

And if we compare them then we’ll see that Robert Lewandowski has many attributers 1-3 points higher than Gustavo Bou:

As you can see Robert Lewandowski is faster Gustavo Bou and that allows him to beat more often opposition’s defenders than Gustavo Bou and because of it have more scoring chances.

As you can see Robert Lewandowski is stronger than Gustavo Bou and that allows him to win more often 50%/50% challenges vs opposition’s defenders than Gustavo Bou and because of it have more scoring chances.

As you can see Robert Lewandowski has better the “Off The Ball” attribute than Gustavo Bou and that allows him have more scoring chances.

Also, if you look the weak foot’s rating then you’ll see that Robert Lewandowski has “14” rating for the weak foot and Gustavo Bou has only “10” rating for the weak foot and this mean that Gustavo Bou misses much passes and shoots when uses his weak foot than Robert Lewandowski does and it makes Robert Lewandowski much better player.

I can continue this list but I’m sure you understand what I’m talking about. ;)

When you play in Champions League you compete with teams that have 170-180 CA players in their starting elevens and that gives them a huge advantage.

Heh, no need to underestimate the importance of the attributes in this game. You can make an experiment, just try to use any default tactic from the game with Barcelona and you’ll see that probably win the league and then try to use the same tactic with the weakest team in the league Getafe and you’ll see a big difference.

It only may look that just few points difference in attributes doesn’t matter but it’s a wrong thinking every additional point increase in some attributes increases your chances to win and this game isn’t only about the tactic but it’s also about getting the best players to your team to do good, especially, if you participate in some top level competition as Champions League and even with the best possible tactic you’ll be struggling in Champions League if you have a team that consist of 140 CA players, of course, it’s still possible to win CL with such team but you need to be lucky to do that. ;)

The filters just show you such players that have their CA’s spent in the efficient way for the tactic but you should try to get the best players from these players(players with the higher CA possible). As you can see it isn’t too hard to see which player has higher CA even without 3rd party programs.

Last edited:
TTF, I'm constantly beaten by the long passes of the opponents. Will dropping te D-line will afect the whole system?
I'm Fulham, 3rd season. EPL

p.s. got promotion by Supernova and eclipse. But both tactics started conceeiding in the same way as sunfire 1((

Last edited:
Back