TTF, I'm constantly beaten by the long passes of the opponents. Will dropping te D-line will afect the whole system?
I'm Fulham, 3rd season. EPL

p.s. got promotion by Supernova and eclipse. But both tactics started conceeiding in the same way as sunfire 1((

Yea same here...I too would like some advice on this.

btw, here are some interesting results:

The results in the blue rectangle are with default Sunfire V1. The results in the green rectangle are with a tweaked version, with a formation similar to Supernova attack:

I know it's just a few games and it proves nothing, but in these three games the defence was solid and the attacking play has been much better, and I have had great success with a very similar tactic, so I will continue to use this and see how it goes.

btw, here are some interesting results:

The results in the blue rectangle are with default Sunfire V1. The results in the green rectangle are with a tweaked version, with a formation similar to Supernova attack:

I know it's just a few games and it proves nothing, but in these three games the defence was solid and the attacking play has been much better, and I have had great success with a very similar tactic, so I will continue to use this and see how it goes.
it will be better for u if u really wanna see the difference t check it with a team with some weakness......with teams like these all goes like perfect

Well, no need to be ironic here. I'm never said I don't care about the chances to concede or about the tactic's balance.

All I'm saying is that there are situations where you would benefit from a more risky approach. If you are losing 0-1 late in a game, it makes sense to me to increase my chances to score, even at the risk of conceding another, after all I'm already losing anyway. That's not what teams do IRL?

It also makes sense to me to play more attacking against lesser opposition, since they rarely threaten your team anyway, and I like some big wins.

What I was asking was what you would change in your tactic in these situations. Or perhaps if you had a specific tactic for these situations. But never mind.

Sunfire is a pretty aggressive tactic already, I'm not sure what else would you want that would benefit your chances of winning apart from just switching to overload and hoping for the best.

Mate, to say honestly... on such low football level it might be whatever possible and even a bug... so it's really hard to say for sure...

just letting you know that the issue with 0% squad harmony was the trialists. i had 106 players on trial. they left and squad harmony went up to 77%

Yea same here...I too would like some advice on this.
I regularly tweak the D-line... Not drastically and not every game but i watch the extended highlights and if i notice that they are attempting a lot of long balls over the top i just tweak it 1 or 2 notches

With Man City, you're likely to smash any team you come up against with a half decent tactic. Try and give yourself a challenge like a lower table team and then talk about tweaked tactics :)

I've been doing some analysis and definitely decided to revert back to Super Nova Balanced.

While they're both very similar, there are some things I personally don't like in Sunfire. The added CMs instead of CMa gives you a safer defensive transition, but it also detracts a bit too much from the strong point of this tactic, which is a surge from CMa in the box. In Sunfire you have one options less, which is made even worse by the fact that DLFs stays centrally while dropping deep, while F9 in Super Nova moves laterally and drags the defence all over the place, making perfect space for both CM to attack.

On top of that, Super Nova has only one fullback on attack, while the other is on support (automatic on control mentality = support). With a halfback, he creates a pivot situation. Also, a halfback drops back into the defensive line, which releases fullbacks better than DMd who stays ahead of centre-backs, which leaves you more exposed on the flanks.

new player
06210-3b735a9a-157e-463d-9c50-e10131b92a43.png

new player
06210-3b735a9a-157e-463d-9c50-e10131b92a43.png

WOUWW... WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM. HE IS THE BEST MIDFILDIER I VE EVER SEEN, HOW CAN I FIND HIM? HE IS ALSO HANDSOME :) WHAT A PERFECT FIRST TOUCH, TECHNIQUE AND LONG SHOT... WHAT WAS HIS NAME? :d :d :d :d LOLLL

WHY DID YOU SHARE TO US HIS PROFILE, THERE IS NO MAN UNSEEING HIS PROFILE. DO NOT SHARE THESE KIND OF THINGS AGAIN, OR REPORT U! DO NOT!

WOUWW... WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM. HE IS THE BEST MIDFILDIER I VE EVER SEEN, HOW CAN I FIND HIM? HE IS ALSO HANDSOME :) WHAT A PERFECT FIRST TOUCH, TECHNIQUE AND LONG SHOT... WHAT WAS HIS NAME? :d :d :d :d LOLLL

WHY DID YOU SHARE TO US HIS PROFILE, THERE IS NO MAN UNSEEING HIS PROFILE. DO NOT SHARE THESE KIND OF THINGS AGAIN, OR REPORT U! DO NOT!

Your are another person who want's to gain some attention in the internet... You should be reported for your stupidity

Btw. Your capslock seems to be broken :/

View attachment 178552

Last edited:

This post gave me ebola.

are you for real? i share cuz i want to share. nothing worng with that, and btw i saw some people here using pogba

I AM VERY COOL CAUSE I'M WRITING EVERYTHING IN UPPERCASE LETTER

but the truth is that my capslock seems to be broken... (or I'm just not able to find it) ^^

DOES IT CARE YOU? NO SO, SHUT THE **** UP SON OF A *****! LOLL :dd: :d::d

Back