06210-c04fdd2d-e8a7-4fe4-9631-bcee6288526a.png

I might be sound stupid but where can I find the refeere's rating?

Thanks! :)
mate if u go to stats and press you will there referee, i guess if you press on that u will the referee rating

i would use eriksen as ml, you also have son henung min who have either footed. i would also use ali in the midfield
okay cool will do. do you think i should stick with it and will the results change or is better players needed?

im at work ATM but from memory my standard spurs team was

lloris

walker vertonghan toby A rose
dier
Lamela dembele eriksen chadli
kane

Ive played like 10 games won 4, lost 4, drawn 2 or something like that, played long pre season and dont everything it stated to. Tactic if fully fluid

no Son? he is player of the year after my first season having played as ST AM r/l and RM/LM because of the 30 new tactics this week :). With latest tactic he has been playing LM exclusively and that did his rating good, he is made for this tactic with the high finishing and no weak foot imo.

no Son? he is player of the year after my first season having played as ST AM r/l and RM/LM because of the 30 new tactics this week :). With latest tactic he has been playing LM exclusively and that did his rating good, he is made for this tactic with the high finishing and no weak foot imo.
agree, he is wonderful
06210-f64db302-5b9c-4d93-b910-cc19d32fa108.png

I've made tweaks with the SUNFIRE tactic. My tweeked version gave better results and i am trying to improving it even more. Would a Shadow Striker go well with a false nine, if so, what extra things should i add or should I just keep it with a Deep Lying Forward-cos it's going well so far.

I've made tweaks with the SUNFIRE tactic. My tweeked version gave better results and i am trying to improving it even more. Would a Shadow Striker go well with a false nine, if so, what extra things should i add or should I just keep it with a Deep Lying Forward-cos it's going well so far.

Hi. what tweaks have you made please?

Back