Stop derailing TFF's hard work, and let's talk tactics.

I'm using Newcastle at the moment, and I struggle in defence. Any recommendations of anyone to sign when January comes?

I'm using Newcastle at the moment, and I struggle in defence. Any recommendations of anyone to sign when January comes?
what is your transfer buget mate?

Gabriel Paulista - he does a really great job and is not very expensive :)

best position for Götze? Just signed him.. He could play all over the central midfield i reckon, but any ideas?

Guys, I want to show you some stuff that might help to analyze your matches and understand how the game works.

I just lost to Fulham away with my Bristol City team, it's my 1st season in EPL after promotion from Sky Bet Championship.

If you look at the stats we'll see that my team has 20 fouls and Fulham has only 6 fouls :

image.png

If we check the referee's rating for that match we’ll see that he received a very low rating 3.9 and that means he just "killed" my team in that match by his wrong calls. (6)

image.png

Yup, such thing happens in this game and sometimes you have such season that all referees against your team and that greatly decreases your result for the season.

So as you can see there are very many random factors in this game. ;)

Sometimes you have just "a perfect" season when referees "help" you and sometimes just an awful season when referees "kill" your team and all that greatly affects your results for the season.

I might be sound stupid but where can I find the refeere's rating?

Thanks! :)

Guys, I've updated the filters.

There's some issue in FM16 about "a new position training", I find that very often it's impossible to improve the position's rating higher than players have by default so I tweaked the filters and from now it only shows players that already have "Accomplished" rating for positions.

Also, I've updated the recommendation about the individual training focus for ML/MR positions so from now you don't need to improve their rating for ML/MR position and you can use "Inside Forward" focus instead of "Wide Playmaker" and that will be efficient.

TFF, I don't understand how I can choose Inside Forward training because there's no such training for ML/MR positions?

TFF, im struggling for consistency with many teams. ive tried with ajax, southampton and tottenham. missing loads of chances and the defense is leaking goals. i just dont understand how other guys are posting screenshots with a similar team to mine (which lead me to believe its not the caliber of player) and i cannot string 3 wins together.

am i doing something wrong?
help

TFF, im struggling for consistency with many teams. ive tried with ajax, southampton and tottenham. missing loads of chances and the defense is leaking goals. i just dont understand how other guys are posting screenshots with a similar team to mine (which lead me to believe its not the caliber of player) and i cannot string 3 wins together.

am i doing something wrong?
help

who are u playing with? post your team mate

who are u playing with? post your team mate

im at work ATM but from memory my standard spurs team was

lloris

walker vertonghan toby A rose
dier
Lamela dembele eriksen chadli
kane

Ive played like 10 games won 4, lost 4, drawn 2 or something like that, played long pre season and dont everything it stated to. Tactic if fully fluid

im at work ATM but from memory my standard spurs team was

lloris

walker vertonghan toby A rose
dier
Lamela dembele eriksen chadli
kane

Ive played like 10 games won 4, lost 4, drawn 2 or something like that, played long pre season and dont everything it stated to. Tactic if fully fluid

i would use eriksen as ml, you also have son henung min who have either footed. i would also use ali in the midfield

Back