Hi. what tweaks have you made please?
I removed the Central Midfielder (Support) and added a Shadow Striker at the AMCR position. Changed some player instructions to Central Defenders, to make the defense less leaky and improved. I really like SUNFIRE, but defence is quite leaky.
Now I'm seeing whether to add a False 9 or keep Deep Lying Forward. With F9, i've been able to score more goals-Defeated Dortmund 3-1, Defeated Everton 5-0 and defeated Arsenal 5-1 with Hull City. Looking to improve more.
Give me tips in improving, it would be great if you do.

I removed the Central Midfielder (Support) and added a Shadow Striker at the AMCR position. Changed some player instructions to Central Defenders, to make the defense less leaky and improved. I really like SUNFIRE, but defence is quite leaky.
Now I'm seeing whether to add a False 9 or keep Deep Lying Forward. With F9, i've been able to score more goals-Defeated Dortmund 3-1, Defeated Everton 5-0 and defeated Arsenal 5-1 with Hull City. Looking to improve more.

If totalfootballfan doesn't mind perhaps you could post the tweaked tactic and I'll test it and make any changes I think improve it and we could maybe improve it together?

I like the tactic but as you say the defence is so leaky

06210-c9ec0a60-985d-4314-a4ae-65cce766e103.png

Guys what sort of ratings do you get for your DM? I have Kranevitter there who has excellent attributes for that role (Except jumping reach which is only 1 off and isn't considered a must have attribute in the filters and he more than makes up for it in other departments) I just want to know what you guys get so I can see if Kranevitter is performing badly, could you also share how consistent your DM's are? Thanks. Also I've been considering removing the 'More risky passes' instruction from the position as he loses possession often and in that part of the pitch it can be really dangerous to do so.

Guys what sort of ratings do you get for your DM? I have Kranevitter there who has excellent attributes for that role (Except jumping reach which is only 1 off and isn't considered a must have attribute in the filters and he more than makes up for it in other departments) I just want to know what you guys get so I can see if Kranevitter is performing badly, could you also share how consistent your DM's are? Thanks. Also I've been considering removing the 'More risky passes' instruction from the position as he loses possession often and in that part of the pitch it can be really dangerous to do so.
i use eric dier mate, he is doing great

i use eric dier mate, he is doing great

I wonder if TFF has understated the importance of aerial ability for the DM position as Kranevitter absolutely crushes the filters except in jumping reach. I'm currently top of the league and he only has a 6.9 average rating whereas Capoue who is bang average compared to Kranevitter apart from strength, jumping reach and heading and he has an average rating of 7.2

I wonder if TFF has understated the importance of aerial ability for the DM position as Kranevitter absolutely crushes the filters except in jumping reach. I'm currently top of the league and he only has a 6.9 average rating whereas Capoue who is bang average compared to Kranevitter apart from strength, jumping reach and heading and he has an average rating of 7.2
i am sure he understand, he made this tactic ;). when i ask him to post the best 11 for this tactic, he place nemanja matic as a dm

I cant stop thinking about TFFs tactics. But i managed to tear myself away from fm and get to gym today. havent been there for a month. out the corner of my eye i see a hot girl. i had to talk to her. i thought what would TFF say. so i approached her and said, "hey, you are as beautiful as a sunfire". She was in awe of my charm.
she took my hand and led me to the changing rooms. we started to make love. about 10 seconds later i was about to climax. i couldn't control myself and i screamed out TFF. we are to get married soon.
true story

Anyway, after my earlier....erm....workout ;) im back playing fm

View attachment 178285

Famous treble for wanderers fc. on to bigger and better things. the surrey south eastern intermediate division 1. Tier 12 of english football

i am sure he understand, he made this tactic ;). when i ask him to post the best 11 for this tactic, he place nemanja matic as a dm

And Matic is great in the air... I'm not saying TFF doesn't know what he's doing as I have lots of respect for him and his tactics which I have used the past 2 years and find to be the best, I'm just trying to find out why Kranevitter seems to play badly despite having very good attributes for the role. His report says he's a consistent performer and I don't think its the 'more risky passes' instruction as Kranevitter has good passing and vision better than that of Dier, who you said plays very well for you. I think I'll try to play Kranevitter as the CM(S) as he can play there too and try more of an aerial presence at DM

And Matic is great in the air... I'm not saying TFF doesn't know what he's doing as I have lots of respect for him and his tactics which I have used the past 2 years and find to be the best, I'm just trying to find out why Kranevitter seems to play badly despite having very good attributes for the role. His report says he's a consistent performer and I don't think its the 'more risky passes' instruction as Kranevitter has good passing and vision better than that of Dier, who you said plays very well for you. I think I'll try to play Kranevitter as the CM(S) as he can play there too and try more of an aerial presence at DM
you can try mate, good luck pal. maybe we can wait for tff to give us more info. btw who are u playing with mate? you can also try riechdly bazoer

Last edited:

try william carvalho or thiago maia for the dm position.

There were 2 Top Cheat Tactics in the past that exploited the game engine of those games!

Championship Manager 01/02 - Iodine tactic
Championship Manager 03/04 - Diablo tactic

Not even with this 2 cheat tactics, with a "regular play mode", achive a result like this is like one in a million...
I already see and notice that you too have a different "play" from most of us, but don´t you see that is very weird that the only one achieving such results is you?

Notice that i think Sunfire is the best tactic from TTF till now, but still getting those results from, is impossible in a "regular play mode" nomatter what you say mate...

Back