I just wonder if I should try to teach Ayoze Perez(!)/Siem De Jong to play as MC or rather stick with V8 and play them as SS.

Priority should be given to the attacking attributes for CMs... For CMs you need AMs who can play CMs but only try to avoid PPM "Come Deep To Get Ball" because many good AMCs have this PPM.

Ye but I remember when I put de Bruyne as CM in Man City and you said it was wrong cause CM need to make good defensive work before.

I just wonder if I should try to teach Ayoze Perez(!)/Siem De Jong to play as MC or rather stick with V8 and play them as SS.

Siem de Jong even as SS is just awful... and I recommend to get rid of him as soon as possible... he has no Technique... no Dribbling... no Speed... no Passing... he has nothing... :)

Yes... it's possible to retrain Ayoze Perez to play MC position but it'll take ages... no less than 2 seasons.

who would you use now for best in-game 11 on 2nd CM instead of Suarez CAM?

Training changes?
Trequartista---->Central Midfielder or Advanced Playmaker?

TFF do you think tielemans can become a good enough cen mid I've signed him in the 2nd season ??

When his Teamwork, Work Rate, Stamina improve to at least "13" he'll become very good for CM positions but untill that he's weak...

his "7" for Samina means that he only can play 45 min of the match... and his "6" for Natural Fitness means that he can't recover fast enough to play every match

Training changes?
Trequartista---->Central Midfielder or Advanced Playmaker?

Yes, both CM should have Advanced Playmaker as Individual Traning.

When his Teamwork, Work Rate, Stamina improve to at least "13" he'll become very good for CM positions but untill that he's weak...

his "7" for Samina means that he only can play 45 min of the match... and his "6" for Natural Fitness means that he can't recover fast enough to play every match guess I might be in trouble then in cen mid at least for this season

Yes, both CM should have Advanced Playmaker as Individual Traning.

"Comes deep to get ball" is worse for CM or WM? For example if I was to put player like Ozil.

haha tff bale is no good for your tactic , btw great work buddy

I really want to say that this tactic is good, but I really can't. Results talk for themselves when I get wrecked as soon as I face an equal or better opponent and both my B-team and U-19 teams are getting hammered despite being the best teams in their leagues...

love version 8 ttf top marks as usual does any one else or you find that allot of the conceded come from cb mistake or set piece errors just wondering is it just me

Back