Training changes?
Trequartista---->Central Midfielder or Advanced Playmaker?

I would say Advanced Playmaker.

@TFF:
Isn't Sissoko also good to play on MC? Also, for now Siem De Jong is having around 7.5 rating from last 5 matches. I will try playing Wijnaldum-Ayoze-Sissoko-Thauvin and Tiote/Anita behind them. What do you think? I also play Cisse cause he scores a lot. Having Mitrovic, Stocker, Gouffran, De Jong as a back up. Tiote is injured currently.

Isn't Sissoko also good to play on MC?

I've added recommended attributes for CMs V9 to the OP... so you can check it... :)

I'd say he's ok for Newcastle quality team... but he has some very important atributes too low such as Technique, Passing, Vision, First Touch, Decisions, Anticipation...

P.S. Guys, as I said I added recommended attributes for CMs V9 to the OP :)

I've added recommended attributes for CMs V9 to the OP... so you can check it... :)

I'd say he's ok for Newcastle quality team... but he has some very important atributes too low such as Technique, Passing, Vision, First Touch, Decisions, Anticipation...

P.S. Guys, as I said I added recommended attributes for CMs V9 to the OP :)

So basically we play five No. 10's between midfield and striker position, nice :)

Honestly though: striker. Does he score? I've won a dozen leagues thanks to your tactics but for my life I can never get the striker to score hahahaha

I had the same issue but then switching to the latest my striker scored 5 on the first game

Does it worth to use whole Bayern budget on Nasri (13mil pounds + 39 over 48months + 165k per week) cuz Ribery injured 8-9 months?

EDIT. Oh, just noticed he has Comes Deep to get ball, gonna check if there is better option.

Last edited:
I had the same issue but then switching to the latest my striker scored 5 on the first game

TFF makes amazing tactics though I suspect he hates out and out strikers. Probably because the ME has killed that type of strikers after FM12 :P

False 9 is the new poacher!

Does it worth to use whole Bayern budget on Nasri (13mil pounds + 39 over 48months + 165k per week) cuz Ribery injured 8-9 months?

EDIT. Oh, just noticed he has Comes Deep to get ball, gonna check if there is better option.

I got Alexis Sanchez for same but 33mil addition after 50 games (no change to budget) I guess it's defintly worth it :)

5125bd4e462bd4ab6d141ff3f55707c4.png

Does leg matters for corner takers? Or just use those with highest stat for both sides ignoring leg (that's what I was doing all time)

( V7 ) - also won all cups (CC, FAC, ECC). Lost only 4 games in all competitions, all 1-0 losses. Brilliant defense, boring attack. Very consistent no matter the opposition though. Will consider using this one away and a more attacking tactic at home. Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 197499

I try to ask again. Is this tactic ok for a club just promoted in Italian Second Division?

I try to ask again. Is this tactic ok for a club just promoted in Italian Second Division?

Use it with any club as long as you have a right footed LM, a left footed RM and as close to the required attributes in each position as possible. You will achieve more than you should if you do.

I think the main reason this tac does not produce many goals as some have said is because of the low tempo settings, changing tempo to high might help but this may cause the defensive solidity to be lost. But this tactic is pretty solid and allows lesser teams to overperform.

I think the main reason this tac does not produce many goals as some have said is because of the low tempo settings, changing tempo to high might help but this may cause the defensive solidity to be lost. But this tactic is pretty solid and allows lesser teams to overperform.

It actually does produce loads of goals and here is evidence from my Ipswich save. I only made one signing. a full back, Tiendalli.

Edit: having trouble posting the images. Anyone got any tips? i got a few high scoring results i wanna post.

Last edited:
hello , got a question about the wingers . is there any diference if MR/ML has both foots 20/20 stats ?

Going to start a campaign with my born-town FC Brasov in Romania. Keep you posted. I have chosen V9.

V8 or V9?

I'm using V8, didn't know V9 was out, i'll cop that too when i get some sleep and awake tomorrow. I'm currently second with ipswich, 13 games played. Fingers crossed it all keeps going well. Thing with this genius formular TFF cooked up is that no matter what team you choose, you dominate the possession home and away and if you don't mess up the team talks you can bang in a lot of goals and win lots of games. Right now i'm speaking to my team as little as possible and its working well so far. better not to say nothing than say the wrong thing when ur not sure i find.

Back