I'm using V8, didn't know V9 was out, i'll cop that too when i get some sleep and awake tomorrow. I'm currently second with ipswich, 13 games played. Fingers crossed it all keeps going well. Thing with this genius formular TFF cooked up is that no matter what team you choose, you dominate the possession home and away and if you don't mess up the team talks you can bang in a lot of goals and win lots of games. Right now i'm speaking to my team as little as possible and its working well so far. better not to say nothing than say the wrong thing when ur not sure i find.

Also i havent done any of the specialized training. too specific for me cause i move players around depending on the need.

can I just say wow?

Been using this in an online game with my friends, and this season so far I've had... hold on.... 12 wins out of 12 possible... beating both of my friends, and only letting in 2 goals in the process! both against one of my friends who were playing extremely offensive.. I'll provide a screenshot of the standings and my program once the season is over.

off to a great start with V9 and Dundee United

View attachment 197414

I shouldn't really have the attackers to pull it off (George Green stars at MC...) but this looks pretty amazing. Shexy football! Solid defence too, and Jason Cummings at ST has 5 goals in 6 matches so far so good (I still expect the MC will score more than him at some point)

4c9ca8de33623002b273eed3ea6a6cab.png

Using version 8. I'll start with 9 soon and post results. also i'm going to reost those screenshots cuz i messed them up a bit earlier

Guys, latter today I'll upload V10 and it'll be some kind of merge between V8 and V9 that requires you to set "Specific Man Marking" before every game.

I would rate these versions like this:

1) V10 + Specific Man Marking

2) V8 and V9 show very close performance but V9 looks a bit stronger...

I won't remove V8 and V9 from the OP even I think that V10 + "Specific Man Marking" is stronger because I understand that some players don't like to bother with setting "Specific Man Marking" and some players use "Instant Result" to play so it isn't possible to set "Specific Man Marking" in this case.

Btw, I've added "Waste Time" version for V9 to the OP and updated the filters(included CMs for V9).

Even before seeing the V10 one, I guess it's going to be a "remake" of the PREDATOR one you made for FM15?
It was absolutely fantastic for me, a record breaker for my PSG side!!! Luckily, we aren't going to "enjoy the extra bonus" on long throws and short passing corner exploit, it will be more realistic. (I ended up my second season with Ronaldo 90 goals...)

And about the V9 one, is there a way to make the DLF to try scoring a bit more? I understand its role, droping deep to get the ball, holding it and attracting the opposite center backs with him, leaving some space for the DLF to feed the two wide midfielders cutting inside, and the 2 center midfielders to bring support (I guess the two MC with a good long shot attributes is a plus).

I like the way V9 plays, but I'd prefer to have the ST to score more goals than the MR or ML, and not end with a great amount of assissts... Again, I really like your tactics and the thinking of inverted foots for the wide players, but I'm asking if the DLF can be tweaked to shot more often (when it's relevant of course) without losing the solidity of the tactic?

TotalFootballFan9 , got 2 questions would love to see an answer from u .

1) u say that MR must have left foot and ML must have right foot. is there any problem if they have both 20/20 ? ( edited on fmrta ) or they need to stick like u wrote ?

2) can u post what team talks u use ? before/half/end game in every situation ( maybe upload it at ur first page too )

This is not really working with my liverpool save. im playing my ml and mr as amr and aml, as i dont have anyone that can play those positions,

play 6 won 3 lost 3, including a 6-1 defeat away at arsenal.

Which version is the best, playing the latest patch

Back