Which is this with V8 or V9

wonderful job tff
1a4296072d38a3b65bba840dcddd511e.png

hey tff if i have a player who can possesses a long flat throw would it be help with this tactic?

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V10

Guys, I find that V10 is better than V9 and V8 but ONLY if you set "Specific Man Marking" before every match.

For V10 you need the same players as for V8 because V10 it's V8 but only with these changes: STCR moved to the center and MC moved to the right. Of course, everything else such PPMs, Individual Focus training is the same as for V8.

Dev_V10_Barca.png
Dev_V10_Real.png

Before every match you need to set your (AMCL)Shadow Striker to man mark opposition player that plays at the position under the arrow.

SMM.png

Here's how to set "Specific Man Marking":

SPS1.png

SPS2.png

SPS3.png

Last edited:
DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V10

Guys, I find that V10 is better than V9 and V8 but ONLY if you set "Specific Man Marking" before every match.

For V10 you need the same players as for V8 because V10 it’s V8 but only with these changes: STCR moved to the center and MC moved to the right. Of course, everything else such PPMs, Individual Focus training is the same as for V8.

Dev_V10_Barca.png
Dev_V10_Real.png

Before every match you need to set your Shadow Striker to man mark opposition player that plays at the position under the arrow.

SMM.png

Here's how to set "Specific Man Marking":

SPS1.png

SPS2.png

SPS3.png

Can you post some results?
I had succes with previous versions and I want to be sure before I change them to V10...

Using V8 and my first match with Leicester and both my DM got sent off after horrible tackles. How can I prevent this from happening??

Last edited:
Does leg matters for corner takers? Or just use those with highest stat for both sides ignoring leg (that's what I was doing all time)

I recommend just look at the "Corners" attribute and that's all.

1) u say that MR must have left foot and ML must have right foot. is there any problem if they have both 20/20 ? ( edited on fmrta ) or they need to stick like u wrote ?

Heh... of course 20/20 is better :)

And about the V9 one, is there a way to make the DLF to try scoring a bit more? I understand its role, droping deep to get the ball, holding it and attracting the opposite center backs with him, leaving some space for the DLF to feed the two wide midfielders cutting inside, and the 2 center midfielders to bring support (I guess the two MC with a good long shot attributes is a plus).

I like the way V9 plays, but I'd prefer to have the ST to score more goals than the MR or ML, and not end with a great amount of assissts... Again, I really like your tactics and the thinking of inverted foots for the wide players, but I'm asking if the DLF can be tweaked to shot more often (when it's relevant of course) without losing the solidity of the tactic?

Mate, as you can see that it's very hard to create a consistence tactic in general but if you also have a condition to make some position to score the most goals then I'd say such task would be just impossible. Heh, would it be better if the striker score the most goals but in general the tactic performed much worse? I don’t think that anyone needs something like that. :)

I recommend just look at the "Corners" attribute and that's all.

Heh... of course 20/20 is better :)

Mate, as you can see that it's very hard to create a consistence tactic in general but if you also have a condition to make some position to score the most goals then I'd say such task would be just impossible. Heh, would it be better if the striker score the most goals but in general the tactic performed much worse? I don’t think that anyone needs something like that. :)

Can you please post some screenshots with results of V10?

See how i dominated possession in a pre-season friendly against Napoli. This was my very first game with the tactic and my players were barely accomlish or even competent with it and they still bossed the possession start against such a talented team. This tactic is just crack. You just have to manage your squad interaction well in order to keep getting results.

Filters writed in the OP is different that filters in the file. Which one have I to follow?

Back