Guys, redownload V10 because I just noticed that I uploaded version with slightly wrong "Close Down" settings of CM position.

Also, I've updated all 3 Waste Time versions for V8, V9 and V10, you can download them from the OP.

Tactic gets great results but the huge amount of fouls and cards ruin the fun for me.

bump

Guys, redownload V10 because I just noticed that I uploaded version with slightly wrong "Close Down" settings of CM position.

Also, I've updated all 3 Waste Time versions for V8, V9 and V10, you can download them from the OP.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF DEVASTATOR V10

Guys, I find that V10 is better than V9 and V8 but ONLY if you set "Specific Man Marking" before every match.

For V10 you need the same players as for V8 because V10 it's V8 but only with these changes: STCR moved to the center and MC moved to the right. Of course, everything else such PPMs, Individual Focus training is the same as for V8.

Dev_V10_Barca.png
Dev_V10_Real.png

Before every match you need to set your (AMCL)Shadow Striker to man mark opposition player that plays at the position under the arrow.

SMM.png

Here's how to set "Specific Man Marking":

SPS1.png

SPS2.png

SPS3.png

TFF: why .fmf skills is different that skills in the OP? Which one did I have to follow?
And, is better a player who have -5 in one skill or -1 in 5 skills, respect your filters?

Thanks

If the opposition plays with a flat 4 man midfield, am I supposed to man mark the cmr or none at all?

Thanks

why do you need the results? tff made a testing tactic you can test for yourself[/QUOTE

I can't understand what is the big deal in posting a screenshot...

I cant understand why you are a rude inconsiderate bell end, but hey we have to put up with you. Test the tactic yourself TFF doesnt have to do anything for your benefit. Personally MOST feel he has done enough making these tactics for us to try for ourselves. Does your mum spoon feed you as well?

Guys, I've just finished testing some very good defensive tweak but I'm too lazy to update all tactics right now and I'll do it a bit later. :)

You can do it by yourselves change the role of DM from "Defensive Midfielder" to "Half Back" and that's all.

P.S. this tweak is good for all versions : V8, V9 and V10

Last edited:
can you some1 tell what tacitic is best V8 V9 or v10 ? and why not create tactic whit 2 striker like predator fm2015?

Does pitch size affect the tactic and if so what's the optimum size?

You can do it by yourselves change the role of DM from "Defensive Midfielder" to "Half Back" and that's all.

Do you also make the change in training role or leave that at DM?

Last edited:
Back