I know someone must have asked, but when you have a red card? Remove striker?

Greetings,

V10 is amazing tactic! :) I'm sitting the 1st place with Ipswich (pred. 9th) and 19 points ahead Middlesbrough after 29 matches played! ;)

View attachment 196089

Last edited:
Someone can tell me how to find players for lower leagues? I'm a neopromoted second division team in Italy.

Use your club scouts, thats what they are there for. The game gets boring when its 2 easy or you cheat. At least for me anyway. Either that or look at the free agents or loan market.

Perhaps set up a parent club link with a bigger team. I got promoted from League 2 with Man Utd as my parent club and the majority of my seasonal signings were players from their u-18s team.

Last edited:
I know Pogba doesn't fit the MC criteria of this tactic and I also know that he was extremly expensive, but I couldn't help buying him(H)

OMG! 125M! :) For that amount of money you could improved 3-4 positions and I think it would be better than spent such amount on one player :P Heh, I also played Liverpool and I know that the club doesn't has enough good quality players for backup and it's very hard to participate in many competitions and if few key player got injured then it becomes tragic. :)

I noticed that if manage a top club in English Premier League that participates in many competitions including Champions League, FA Cup and Capital One up then you must have two equally good starting eleven or you lose everything because if you don't have enough players then they tired too much at the end of the season and play like ****. :)

Last edited:
OMG! 125M! :) For that amount of money you could improved 3-4 positions and I think it would be better than spent such amount on one player :P Heh, I also played Liverpool and I know that the club doesn't has enough good quality players for backup and it's very hard to participate in many competitions and if few key player got injured then it becomes tragic. :)

I noticed that if manage a top club in English Premier League that participates in many competitions including Champions League, FA Cup and Capital One up then you must have two equally good starting eleven or you lose everything because if you don't have enough players then they tired too much at the end of the season and play like ****. :)

You are very right!
When I bought Pogba I didn't mind soo much because of the follwonig two things:
1) I sold Balotelli, Milner and Allen for 99 mil and they weren't in my first team plans;
2) I paid 50 mil cash and 75 mil in 48 months so I won't feel the loss so much

87766ef2ad4293c5ae56ff3feda30576.png

Liverpool 1st season v10 e5:
I know Pogba doesn't fit the MC criteria of this tactic and I also know that he was extremly expensive, but I couldn't help buying him(H)

Pogba is the best CM according to TFF. When I asked him about best 11 in game he chose Pogba as CM.

Here it is:

STCR – Messi
AMCL – Suarez
ML – Neymar
MR – Roben
CM – Paul Pogba
DM – Vidal
DL – Alba
DR – Dani Alves
CDL – Boateng
CDR - Ramos
GK – Neuer

i was doing really well with this tactic when i took over hoffenheim it was working miracles given the fact i had to rebuild the squad from top to bottom with a shoestring budget, but after the first season i invested quite allot into the team and bought players already suited to the roles in the team but nothing has clicked, im about 3/4 done in the second season but ive been getting really bipolar results, im using v10 e.5 by the way

Wondering if the OP could be updated with screenshots of the latest tactics for us tablet players?

Also, do you think it's better to shoehorn a normal keeper like Courtois into playing as a sweeper keeper, or just stick with the e.3 version of the tactic?

cheers!

Back